Best comfortable pads for good bass?
May 1, 2011 at 10:25 AM Post #2 of 7
There have been threads where people tried various things from The DT770 velour pads to the turtle beach x11 vinyl pads to custom made real leather pads.  The ultimate opinion on all of them was that it ruined the sound signature and sound quality the M50 produced.

May 1, 2011 at 11:39 AM Post #4 of 7

Quote:
 Is getting a new set of cans out of the question?

I mean first off why would i they sound great :p. But I would return them to amazon and add my gift cards in the money pool to get sennheiser hd 25-1s butt I already moded these, and I'm going to shorten the cable tommorow ^^. 

May 1, 2011 at 1:54 PM Post #5 of 7
I use DT250 pads with my M50's. They veil the highs and add a bit more bass. Not everyone likes them though. If you find the M50 to be a bit piercing, then these pads fix it.

May 9, 2011 at 8:03 PM Post #6 of 7

Quote:
 Is getting a new set of cans out of the question?

whats wrong with the m50's? the only one i could compare to that i considered getting over these were the 580's because of the s-logic thing and the design was sexy and their mids but i like my m50's wonderful bass plus i've modded them including shortening the cable 

May 9, 2011 at 9:17 PM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
whats wrong with the m50's? the only one i could compare to that i considered getting over these were the 580's because of the s-logic thing and the design was sexy and their mids but i like my m50's wonderful bass plus i've modded them including shortening the cable 

Well no set of ear pads will increase the bass that much... and in the first post you say you want more bass. I would also recommend getting a new pair if you want more bass, not just changing small things like the pads or amping them. But in this last post you say you like the bass the way it is sooo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back