Benjie Offical Thread
Feb 11, 2017 at 10:31 PM Post #1,202 of 2,126
Love this small dap and buds :innocent:
16602253_1305342372893572_4680075481860997256_o.jpg

Feb 12, 2017 at 6:00 AM Post #1,203 of 2,126
I just listened to the S5 and Tennmak Pro combo and the clarity and details that it brings out was so refreshing to listen to compared to the Walnut and Zishan which i have been listening to with the Crazy Senzer.

And what baffles me is that the Tennmak is sort of a darker sounding earphone and the Senzer is known for its brightness so having the clarity and all with the Tennmak on this setup is cooooollll.

Feb 12, 2017 at 6:08 AM Post #1,204 of 2,126
I thought I heard that the T6 sounded like the S5? If that's true, it's over-priced. I would buy a Colorfly C3 or Walnut V2, but I guess if you really need a color screen, the T6 is an okay option.

So would you mind sharing a link to where you thought you heard this??

All your negative comments and statements about products you have not heard in multiple threads is pretty annoying. I suggest you check out the forum posting guidelines before you post anymore......

Feb 12, 2017 at 6:41 AM Post #1,205 of 2,126
When I updated my S5 to the AGPTek firmware it has shifted the display across ever so slightly. The battery indicator is unfinished to the right and that final last vertical line now shows on the left of the screen. Has anyone else got this on theirs. It's bad for my OCD. I have tried two firmwares and it happens with both. I am wondering if the screen of the Benjie is ever so slightly smaller than the AGPTek making it happen.

Feb 12, 2017 at 8:22 AM Post #1,207 of 2,126
So as not to derail this thread that is specifically about the Benjie S5, I started a new thread on the Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 / AGPtek Rocker here -

http://www.head-fi.org/t/834797/the-shenzhen-benje-bj-t6-agptek-rocker

golov17, please do post your photos of the T6 there, they are great for offering a relative size comparison!

I look forward to everyone's comments and critiques on the T6! 

I am temped to buy this, but I heard the T6? Has Bluetooth. I'm wondering if there is a T6 Thread? and where can I purchase it? Also why are people flashing to the AGPTek firmware, Did they stop providing firmware for the S5?

:wink:

Feb 12, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #1,208 of 2,126
I thought I heard that the T6 sounded like the S5? If that's true, it's over-priced. I would buy a Colorfly C3 or Walnut V2, but I guess if you really need a color screen, the T6 is an okay option.

@LaughMoreDaily are you confusing with the (one) negative review on here of the Benjie K9? As I saw one review - within this thread I think - of the K9 which said similar words to those you're using. K9 is similar price level to the S5.

As an aside and if that's where the confusion has arose - even with that comparison of the S5 and K9, the negative points don't match my experience whatsoever. Although it was a valid opinion from someone who had the two to compare, the words from that review have been repeated as supposed fact many times by people who haven't heard both.

Happens a lot though. One negative review of the Hidizs AP60, I've seen aspects of quoted as facts by many people who don't have it, even though lots of us with it think it's a fantastic DAP.

Feb 12, 2017 at 10:01 AM Post #1,209 of 2,126
  When I updated my S5 to the AGPTek firmware it has shifted the display across ever so slightly. The battery indicator is unfinished to the right and that final last vertical line now shows on the left of the screen. Has anyone else got this on theirs. It's bad for my OCD. I have tried two firmwares and it happens with both. I am wondering if the screen of the Benjie is ever so slightly smaller than the AGPTek making it happen.

I've had no issues. 

Feb 13, 2017 at 12:55 AM Post #1,211 of 2,126
I just listened to the S5 and Tennmak Pro combo and the clarity and details that it brings out was so refreshing to listen to compared to the Walnut and Zishan which i have been listening to with the Crazy Senzer.

And what baffles me is that the Tennmak is sort of a darker sounding earphone and the Senzer is known for its brightness so having the clarity and all with the Tennmak on this setup is cooooollll.

Is that true? I just passed my S5 to my mum (yup she is into learning about nice audio now!) and didn't have the chance to try my Tenmark Pro with the S5. Interestingly enough, when I tried the Pro with the DX90, it didn't come across as clearer, still retained some of the darkness of the Pro.

Feb 13, 2017 at 7:04 AM Post #1,212 of 2,126

Is that true? I just passed my S5 to my mum (yup she is into learning about nice audio now!) and didn't have the chance to try my Tenmark Pro with the S5. Interestingly enough, when I tried the Pro with the DX90, it didn't come across as clearer, still retained some of the darkness of the Pro.

The feeling was really clear at that point but i must say my Tennmak is probably fully burnt in at over 200hrs. I was pairing it with Tarja from Nightwish, Sarah Mclachlan, Cheer Chen and Radiohead which imo dont really focus their songs on the lower soectrum of sound.

Either way i was comparing with using the Senzer H1 on the Walnut and Zishan stock DSD and the clarity and details was amazing! U should really loan it from ur mom and try it lol

Feb 13, 2017 at 10:26 PM Post #1,214 of 2,126
@alvinlim2010 man, don't even bother. tennmak pro, for me, has too much bass that it bleeds into the mids a lotta times and pairing it with s5 doesn't help one bit. sounds congested too.

Yes I do feel that the Tennmak pro is rather boomy, and doesn't sound very well with my Opus as well.

Feb 13, 2017 at 10:38 PM Post #1,215 of 2,126

All your negative comments and statements about products you have not heard in multiple threads is pretty annoying. I suggest you check out the forum posting guidelines before you post anymore......

You get annoyed a little too easy, did you forget we're people having a conversation over the internet and not in 'real life'? Go outside for a walk and breathe some fresh air. Chill out.

And, yes I will go read the rules and see if it says I'm not allowed to advise people to perhaps entertain the idea that some products are better than others (even when I've read the complete threads of people saying so), then I will no longer advise people any longer when I'm waiting for those products in the mail, instead, I will listen to them first.

However, I still think it's obvious that I'm not telling people to buy certain products, I'm giving them an idea that they should research them themselves. People can easily see what products I own by reading my member profile. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back