Benjie Offical Thread
Sep 12, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #318 of 2,126
Hi, any one knows that which is better among Beijie S5, Benjie K9, Ruizu X05 or any other budgeted lossless player?
Thanks!

The S5 supposedly has a slightly better dac so it's a tradeoff between that and the color screen of the K9

Sep 13, 2016 at 6:13 PM Post #322 of 2,126
From what I've read the S5 use the same SoC as the Fiio M3, ATJ2129. So I think that the S5 would sounds better than K9, which use the 2127, but I like the look of K9, and it is cheaper.

Hi, the Benjie S5, also known and sold as AGPTek M20, has the ATJ2127 audio chip. Tje same chip is mounted on Ruizu X02, AGPTek A12, AGPTek B03, AGPTek G05, AGPTek A02, Sansa Clip Jam and other similar devices. What does the real difference in sound quality is the firmware optimization.
In the past days I made a comparison between Sansa Clip+, AGPTek M20 and AGPTek B03 and the Sansa Clip+ was the winner. The audio quality of B03 and M20 is the same, so if you want to choose, don't look for a different and better audio quality but look for the battery, dimensions, weight, display, toich buttons, clip, etc etc.
In these days I'm testing the AGPTek G05 and finally I'm finding a best buy against the old Sansa Clip+. The G05 model has a very good firmware optimization, a very detailed and powerful audio quality and I just love it with my Rock Zircon iem!

Sep 14, 2016 at 6:13 AM Post #323 of 2,126
Hi, the Benjie S5, also known and sold as AGPTek M20, has the ATJ2127 audio chip. Tje same chip is mounted on Ruizu X02, AGPTek A12, AGPTek B03, AGPTek G05, AGPTek A02, Sansa Clip Jam and other similar devices. What does the real difference in sound quality is the firmware optimization.
In the past days I made a comparison between Sansa Clip+, AGPTek M20 and AGPTek B03 and the Sansa Clip+ was the winner. The audio quality of B03 and M20 is the same, so if you want to choose, don't look for a different and better audio quality but look for the battery, dimensions, weight, display, toich buttons, clip, etc etc.
In these days I'm testing the AGPTek G05 and finally I'm finding a best buy against the old Sansa Clip+. The G05 model has a very good firmware optimization, a very detailed and powerful audio quality and I just love it with my Rock Zircon iem!

Thanks, I went for the BENJIE K9. I prefer the UI of K9 than the S5. The specification is confusing, I found this from the description of S5 on tmall, it says S5 utilized the ATJ2129 SoC + LTM9017. While the benjie-tx says that it's have the ATJ 2127 
confused.gif

​

Sep 14, 2016 at 6:20 AM Post #324 of 2,126
Thanks, I went for the BENJIE K9. I prefer the UI of K9 than the S5. The specification is confusing, I found this from the description of S5 on tmall, it says S5 utilized the ATJ2129 SoC + LTM9017. While the benjie-tx says that it's have the ATJ 2127 :confused:

Hi, what I said comes from the AGPTek Support. They said that A12, A02, B03, G05 mount the same chip, the ATJ2127. When I tried M20 I found that the Sansa Clip+ is more louder than the M20, this is what I can say. To be sure, the best thing is to open the S5 and look inside :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back