Bay Area Meet (California): February 19th, 2011
Jan 15, 2011 at 6:35 PM Post #166 of 527

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how to tell. I would love to hear them though!

I checked my phones: there is a very obvious label on the earcups mounting that reads HD 25-1 II...  I will bring them along!

I surely appreciate it.  It's either these, M50's or a pair of the 1964 ears triples next, I think.  I'm looking for the right portable solution for me, and that includes air travel.

Jan 16, 2011 at 6:06 AM Post #167 of 527
Hello all, my rig will consist of Laptop, gamma2, t-amp 100 watt, K701,s  and for after hours(not during the event) a pair of diy speaker towers. If all goes as planned I will be enjoying the faces/sounds of everyone again. :wink: Thank you!

Jan 16, 2011 at 7:16 PM Post #168 of 527
I would like to come, this will be my first norcal meet and I'd love to hear some of the releases since my last meet around a year ago.

The only full-size phones I have at the moment are my hd-25 and DT250 (doubt my lcd-2 will have arrived by the meet) so I'll bring them along, and if for some wants to volunteer to let me toss my headphones by his/her rig, that would be great.

Jan 17, 2011 at 5:54 PM Post #171 of 527

Quote:
I would like to come, this will be my first norcal meet and I'd love to hear some of the releases since my last meet around a year ago.

The only full-size phones I have at the moment are my hd-25 and DT250 (doubt my lcd-2 will have arrived by the meet) so I'll bring them along, and if for some wants to volunteer to let me toss my headphones by his/her rig, that would be great.

Bring 'em along.  That will give me a chance to hear at least one pair of HD25's.  You can camp by my rig if you want. We could split babysitting duties.  We just need to warn folks to turn the volume all the way down before unplugging headphones.

Jan 18, 2011 at 2:01 AM Post #173 of 527

Quote:
Hell yeah I'm coming. Bringing: Shure e2c IEMs, Ipod classic, Macbook pro, little dot dac_1, soloz audio miller max, sony mdr-sa5k's (possibly recabled) 

Oh hey, I'm interested to listening your Sony MDR-SA5000.

Jan 19, 2011 at 4:04 AM Post #179 of 527

Welcome, Vincent & Ultimate Ears...

This will be a wonderful chance for everyone to audition your line-up!

I will work this weekend to assure you some space (the meet is quickly approaching) and also catch up on the organization of the meet.

Thank you for attending, this may end up being "a local meet to beat"... 

Quote:
Team Ultimate Ears will bring our latest universal-fit products and custom-fit products for people to try.

See you all there!

Jan 19, 2011 at 8:33 AM Post #180 of 527
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION

You can get to the Doubletree Inn without a car. Take Caltrain from SF or the San Jose direction and catch a Burlingame Trolley for free:

http://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/content/SFOAODT/media/pdf/The_Burlingame_Trolley.pdf

There will surely be ride shares available -- but how to connect? And in that case you have to agree to arrive and leave with your driver.

CEE TEE, can you remind us how much parking costs? As I recall I got docked about $10 last year for parking a couple hours in the hotel's lot. Kinda brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back