Battlefield 3
Nov 19, 2011 at 6:46 PM Post #76 of 106

Quote:
I got the impression that you think im an Apple person? Im not, i love my PC
biggrin.gif
It's about the only way to game

from your reply i did yes...
Apple are good products, but for specific reasons, imacs or whatever you want to call them are NOT good for gaming. At least in the past they weren't

Nov 20, 2011 at 6:04 AM Post #79 of 106

Quote:

My review/complaints on the game

Kinda agree with your points, and you are lucky to miss out on all the problems playing this on PC - to play this properly I would need another $700 to upgrade my PC which I upgraded only6 months ago...

They also screwed up the mouse input so so much for "developed for PC" rhetoric.  I just want to turn down the graphics and enjoy the gameplay, but I cant and am stuck with a dodgy framerate.

I thought the single player was good, and that's where I find I can enjoy the graphics and excellent audio engine the game has.  

As a [too] serious gamer all I ALWAYS use minimum graphics to avoid raging at framerate droops, so I don't really enjoy the graphics in MP.

I also find the maps too large and too linear, you can't just blast a hole in a wall to get from A to B, you have to run through THE SAME doorway and get killed by THE SAME camping noobs.

The time between rounds is also ridiculous, you play for 5 minutes and then spend 2 minutes between rounds.  I also don't like the ambiance music between rounds, I want to hear footsteps kthx!

If they want to make this game more like COD they have missed the point badly, at least from comp gamer perspective.  COD is all about snapshooting, strafejumping etc.  Its an action game with action game physics.  

I should also note that to me I only play COD4, not Black Ops or MW2, MW3 as to me these later games are worse, not better.  Each successive title just panders more and more to noobs giving them OP weapons that require no aim.  

At least with BF series there are no akimbo weapons, but who the hell needs 2 different autoshotties - this is clear noob pandering, and IMO certain weapons should be locked when you reach a certain level.  There is no excuse for using autoshotty at level 55.

In terms of gameplay I can't find anything that puts BF3 ahead of BC2, to me its a promising game but it needs better maps and better graphics scaling for me to play it.

Nov 24, 2011 at 7:53 AM Post #83 of 106

Quote:
I've been seeing some videos lately about MW3 - it really seems bad...can anyone comment on that game - MW3?

I hated Black Ops, loved MW2 (despite the noob-tubing), but then went back tot he real battlefield, and stayed there

Well to me its 70% black ops 30% MW2 and 100% crap lol.  I loved MW2 exclusively for the single player campain, but this one is far inferior.  Its basically Black Ops with different weapon skins, very, unpolished, very boring.

Nov 24, 2011 at 8:01 AM Post #84 of 106

Quote:
Well to me its 70% black ops 30% MW2 and 100% crap lol.  I loved MW2 exclusively for the single player campain, but this one is far inferior.  Its basically Black Ops with different weapon skins, very, unpolished, very boring.

I sold BO as I hated it.

70% BO = 170% of me not getting it then.
Thanks for the tip :)

PS.
I bought BO from tescos in the UK with a bundled 2100 MS points for only £45 or so. (game cost was around £25)
then SOLD the game for £40 on ebay
=So in essence I sold the game, which was 1month in my hands/used for a profit = epic win

Nov 24, 2011 at 8:04 AM Post #85 of 106

Quote:

I just saw you have the EX700's and the westone ES5 = how do they compare by interest?

A different league? or not worth the money?
I'm not thinking of customs at all, just wondering. 

Nov 24, 2011 at 12:46 PM Post #86 of 106
Do you know how or when Battlefield 3 has the helicopter or jets?

I have playing the the Squad Deathmatch and I have only been able to use the tank.

BTW, off topic, I bought MW3 and Battlefield 3, I sold MW3 after a week because it just wasn't as good as BF3.

Nov 24, 2011 at 12:51 PM Post #87 of 106

Quote:
Do you know how or when Battlefield 3 has the helicopter or jets?

I have playing the the Squad Deathmatch and I have only been able to use the tank.

BTW, off topic, I bought MW3 and Battlefield 3, I sold MW3 after a week because it just wasn't as good as BF3.

the title kind of says it...
SQUAD deathmatch

You need to play just NORMAL:
-Conquest
-RUSH

For helis and jets etc

SQ DM
SQ Rush
Team DM

They are all small map based

Nov 24, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #89 of 106

Quote:
Mouse issues are solved as of the last patch, makes the game infinitely feel much better. Need a nerf on the tac lights and we're golden.

they need to remove their update about nerfing the G3...

I'm playing with the G3 recently...and wow i get killed in 2 bursts by other weps - how is it overpowered by any means is beyond me!

SCAR though - I agree = they need to nerf it

Flashlights - god they piss me off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back