I'm on console son

Too bad, BF3 is PC based. 
wink.gif

Nov 19, 2011 at 6:22 AM Post #65 of 106

Quote:
Too bad, BF3 is PC based. 
wink.gif

Holy ****, not one of your types again.
PC is where its at bla bla - I don't have a 1.5k rig, neither do i want to spend that amount.

I used to game on the PC 5yrs ago, upgrading every year. Then realised, i don't want to upgrade, neither do i want to play with WASD so please.

Nov 19, 2011 at 6:32 AM Post #66 of 106

Quote:
Holy ****, not one of your types again.
PC is where its at bla bla - I don't have a 1.5k rig, neither do i want to spend that amount.

I used to game on the PC 5yrs ago, upgrading every year. Then realised, i don't want to upgrade, neither do i want to play with WASD so please.

No I'm not that type. I have both console and PC (Mac). What I am saying is that because BF3 is PC based, it's not going to be promising on the console. Like COD (console based), PC gets all the disadvantages.

Nov 19, 2011 at 6:42 AM Post #67 of 106

Quote:
No I'm not that type. I have both console and PC (Mac). What I am saying is that because BF3 is PC based, it's not going to be promising on the console. Like COD (console based), PC gets all the disadvantages.

Not promising on console?
There are more console gamers now than PC's - that's a fact, you can even see it in the stats page of how mny PS3 + xbox users there are vs. PC ones.
People don't see the need to constantly upgrade their pc's - yes you get better graphics, but then again i don't have to upgrade every year or every 2 years. I can keep mine as long as there are games coming out on the 360.

And PC (mac) that's 2 different things dear.
PC =/= MAC lol

Nov 19, 2011 at 6:46 AM Post #68 of 106

Quote:
Not promising on console?
There are more console gamers now than PC's - that's a fact, you can even see it in the stats page of how mny PS3 + xbox users there are vs. PC ones.
People don't see the need to constantly upgrade their pc's - yes you get better graphics, but then again i don't have to upgrade every year or every 2 years. I can keep mine as long as there are games coming out on the 360.

And PC (mac) that's 2 different things dear.
PC =/= MAC lol

True, but PC has the full potentials. LOL. A Mac is a personal computer.

Nov 19, 2011 at 7:00 AM Post #69 of 106

Quote:
True, but PC has the full potentials. LOL. A Mac is a personal computer.

full potential at a cost.
If you don't upgrade your PC for 3 years, then come back to me and say that PC is still better, when you won't be able to run the game, let alone run it on low graphics...

Yes MAC is a personal computer, but when you refer to PC that's a windows one.
When you refer to MAC then that's a mackintosh...

You have a MAC?
I feel sorry for you :D!

As you said, get a PC to have the full potential LOLOL

Nov 19, 2011 at 7:16 AM Post #70 of 106

Quote:
If you don't upgrade your PC for 3 years, then come back to me and say that PC is still better, when you won't be able to run the game, let alone run it on low graphics...

You have a MAC?

I have both. In fact, I use a lot of Linux distributions for other purposes. 

Nov 19, 2011 at 12:24 PM Post #72 of 106
@keosan24 for pc there was a nvidia driver provided just for bf3 when the beta was out. Solved a few graphic problems, and sometimes fps drops.

I again must agree to a certain degree with totally dubbed as keeping a pc up to date is a pain in the wallet if not elsewhere.
on the other hand i can't live without a mouse. First realized that with quake3. On console it was plenty fun while on pc i had so many troubles. But the mouse (crap ball one in those times) was a whole new experience for the game.

Nov 19, 2011 at 12:35 PM Post #73 of 106
Quote:

You have a MAC?

That's not true. The truth of the matter is, is that i dont have to upgrade my computer for 10 years, and it will stil kick the living **** out of the 360. MAC, are we refering to vintage McIntosh's? Its an iMac, not MAC. Im not sure why you feel bad for us PC users, since its still better? So i guess ill immaturely LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nov 19, 2011 at 5:13 PM Post #74 of 106

Quote:
That's not true. The truth of the matter is, is that i dont have to upgrade my computer for 10 years, and it will stil kick the living **** out of the 360. MAC, are we refering to vintage McIntosh's? Its an iMac, not MAC. Im not sure why you feel bad for us PC users, since its still better? So i guess ill immaturely LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The fact that you said in 10years just proves to me that you have no idea what your on about.
When were pcs released or more so, made available for a cheap price to everyone? That's right, not 10yrs ago.

What you meant by every 10yrs is every year or 2.

2yrs ago mac or imacs (you happy now?) were the worst things to game on, as their compatibility and more so their gfx cards sucked ass. Don't be an idiot here, and don't try to deny the fact that, that is STILL true...PCs > MAC's for gaming. 
More so the cost of MACs are just stupidly expensive.

When i built my PC, I spent around £300 on it
2.93ghz dual core, OC'ed to 3.53 per core, 2GB ram, asus p5k premium, 2TB HDD

For the same specs at the time I built it (a year and a half ago) macs were 3x more expensive for nothing.
What got me most, is the fact that people were boasting about 16GB ram - now common, only idiots think that you need that much ram - good bit of useless advertising :wink:

I'll go enjoy my overclocked pc, oh wait u can't do that either haha

Define BETTER too :wink:
You mean more expensive?
You mean more secure?
You mean locked down locked an iFail4?
You mean OS?

anyway...Macs are good for people that like video editing, and designing, but for the gaming world, i haven't met one person (even people that own both) that have said MACs are better for gaming.

Nov 19, 2011 at 6:26 PM Post #75 of 106
Quote:

The fact that you said in 10years just proves to me that you have no idea what your on about.
When were pcs released or more so, made available for a cheap price to everyone? That's right, not 10yrs ago.

What you meant by every 10yrs is every year or 2.

2yrs ago mac or imacs (you happy now?) were the worst things to game on, as their compatibility and more so their gfx cards sucked ass. Don't be an idiot here, and don't try to deny the fact that, that is STILL true...PCs > MAC's for gaming. 
More so the cost of MACs are just stupidly expensive.

When i built my PC, I spent around £300 on it
2.93ghz dual core, OC'ed to 3.53 per core, 2GB ram, asus p5k premium, 2TB HDD

For the same specs at the time I built it (a year and a half ago) macs were 3x more expensive for nothing.
What got me most, is the fact that people were boasting about 16GB ram - now common, only idiots think that you need that much ram - good bit of useless advertising :wink:

I'll go enjoy my overclocked pc, oh wait u can't do that either haha

Define BETTER too :wink:
You mean more expensive?
You mean more secure?
You mean locked down locked an iFail4?
You mean OS?

anyway...Macs are good for people that like video editing, and designing, but for the gaming world, i haven't met one person (even people that own both) that have said MACs are better for gaming.

I got the impression that you think im an Apple person? Im not, i love my PC
biggrin.gif
It's about the only way to game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back