Balanced cable for Hifiman HE-6 ?
Feb 18, 2011 at 1:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

rgs9200m

Headphoneus Supremus
What would be a good balanced cable for the HE6, preferably one that preserves the control /definition of the bass?
Would a balanced cable connect directly to the earcups with the small screw-in connectors or would it have to connect to the single XLR adapter thing?
Thank you.

Feb 18, 2011 at 6:52 PM Post #3 of 9
I have one from APureSound that I think is excellent.

Feb 18, 2011 at 6:57 PM Post #4 of 9
Sounds good Skylab. I also have an APS balanced cable on my 650s that I thought was the best aftermarket one.
Would you know if the HE5LE one on his site works for the HE6 (in case you know)?
Do you use the Furutech connectors?
Thanks.

Feb 18, 2011 at 7:03 PM Post #5 of 9
Sounds good Skylab. I also have an APS balanced cable on my 650s that I thought was the best aftermarket one.
Would you know if the HE5LE one on his site works for the HE6 (in case you know)?
Do you use the Furutech connectors?
Thanks.

Yes, I bought the cable for the HE5 originally, and it works great with the HE6. Not sure what the connectors are on mine.

Mar 2, 2012 at 9:50 AM Post #9 of 9

Quote:
Hi,

Where do I get a suitable reasonable balanced cable connecting SR71B to my HE-6? How much would it cost ? Pointers gratefully received.

Moon Audio,all you would need is a adapter cable to use with your stock cable,Or a black dragon cable with sr71b connector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back