Bad experience with Grado....
Dec 21, 2010 at 9:33 PM Post #61 of 115
Please be assured that Kennally 's issue will be taken care of .
I am here to inform Kennally that he can personally communicate with a Grado person who can make decisions.
If there are any issues , one can always reach me at  gradoinfo1@aol.com

Thanks

John Chen
Grado Labs

I

Dec 21, 2010 at 9:39 PM Post #62 of 115
I guess I have led a charmed life - I have had no issues with any of the Grados I have purchased new:

MS1
SR60i
SR80i
SR325is

I do agree that anything with the pricetag of the RS1i should be assembled with the utmost care, but I wouldnt have worried about cosmetic imperfections as long as the sound matched my expectations. No question that it will affect resale value, though ...

Dec 21, 2010 at 10:06 PM Post #63 of 115
[size=10pt]I have been in contact with Mr. Chen from Grado via phone and I will keep you guy's updated and informed in respect to resolution. Mr. Chen came across as sincere in wanting to make this right. [/size]
[size=10pt]I hope he can restore my faith in Grado.[/size]

[size=10pt]Kevin K[/size]

Dec 21, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #64 of 115
Hopefully this ends up being just a case of an employee having a bad day and taking it out on you and not a true reflection of what Grado is. It is a step in the right direction for Mr. Chen to come here and address your issue and to make an effort to make things right for you.

Quote:
[size=10pt]I have been in contact with Mr. Chen from Grado via phone and I will keep you guy's updated and informed in respect to resolution. Mr. Chen came across as sincere in wanting to make this right. [/size]
[size=10pt]I hope he can restore my faith in Grado.[/size]

[size=10pt]Kevin K[/size]

Dec 21, 2010 at 11:09 PM Post #65 of 115

Quote:
haha. Wow. He sourced his own emoticon just to flip you off. I would've just told you to screw yourself. ArmAndHammer is a better man than I.

You sound gay

Dec 21, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #66 of 115
gumdrops and unicorns! 9post edited)

Dec 21, 2010 at 11:33 PM Post #68 of 115

Quote:
Quote:
uncle erik...err I mean commadant erik will have a blast....

Congratulations - you are one of the few Head-Fiers to get a laugh out of a sad, jaded old man.  Commandant Erik is right on so many levels :)

wha what what! clearly you misquoted my quote...i said ah hem hem, "gumdrops and unicycles" (post edited for "acceptance")

Dec 21, 2010 at 11:40 PM Post #70 of 115
Too late, buffalowings - its like that time your so-called friends posted nude photos of you on Facebook just as a prospective employer was doing a little cyber background check :)

Dec 21, 2010 at 11:43 PM Post #71 of 115

Quote:
Would somebody lock this thread already? Gorram!

Quote:
Too late, buffalowings - its like that time your so-called friends posted nude photos of you on Facebook just as a prospective employer was doing a little cyber background check :)

well.I'll go ready the tankette

Dec 21, 2010 at 11:53 PM Post #74 of 115

I'll admit that this thread and my own previous experience with my first SR80i's make me a bit leary of Grado. The sales support guy was very helpful, though - unfortunately the first contacts with the OP sound similar - it's the follow up that was bad. It makes me grateful that Amazon pulled through and just sent me a new set.

I really don't mind a ding or two on a Grado - but I'm sort of weird that way I expect. It DOES take away from the 'ZOMG! Check out my new cans!!' factor, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back