B&W P5 Headphones: An Unboxing of the Bowers & Wilkins P5 Headphones
Apr 15, 2010 at 6:34 PM Post #601 of 702
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaeO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And this is the reason this (and the other one you post in) has died a death
rolleyes.gif

yup cause you make statements like that that have nothing at all to do with the merits of the P5s...lol Can we talk about P5s???
smile_phones.gif

Apr 15, 2010 at 6:35 PM Post #602 of 702
Quote:

And this is the reason this (and the other one you post in) has died a death
rolleyes.gif

believe me, i take no offense from his post
ksc75smile.gif
*sigh*

nevertheless, does anyone own the P5'S and the ES7's? how's the clamping
on the latter? is it roughly the same? I've read somewhere that the SQ is
comparable between the 2

Apr 15, 2010 at 6:43 PM Post #603 of 702
Quote:

Originally Posted by soupasam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd like to thank gorgonmusic as his completely over the top defense of these headphones put doubts in my head. I was going to buy them online without listening to them, but after them being pretty much described as the headphone version of jesus i decided to listen to them in my local apple store.... i'm glad i did..

hahah dont put my name in it just to join the trend. you were smart enough to test them before buying them that was a wise choice especially when buying $300 worth of headphones..
wink_face.gif

Apr 15, 2010 at 6:48 PM Post #604 of 702
Quote:

Originally Posted by gorgonmusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hahah dont put my name in it just to join the trend. you were smart enough to test them before buying them that was a wise choice especially when buying $300 worth of headphones..
wink_face.gif

Everyone was doing it... I wanted to fit in
regular_smile .gif

Apr 15, 2010 at 6:49 PM Post #605 of 702
4 days ago:

Quote:

...Ok I will retire permanently from the thread...

In the last 12 hours:

Quote:

lol.. all you had to do is bend the top of the head band out until they are loose enough its steel and can bend to what ever shape you want...

Quote:

will if you sucumb to a temptation of such ignorance then such is your way and maybe it works for you.

Now lets nip this in the bud before it gets out of control. I have made no statements attacking any member personally. All my comments have been about the P5s and what i hear from them.

If you feel that your only option is to fire off personal attacks that that agin is your way and maybe it works for you. BUt i will be participating in that type of interaction cause that has nothing to do with P5s.

If you dont like the P5 thats fine.. if you dont like how i feel about the P5 thats fine too. But im thinking you should keep all you attacks directed at the P5s and i will defend them as such and we can go round in wonderful circles. Most folks will agree with you and you and other established members as is common with human grouping dynamics and i will be the outcast cause my love for the p5 is contrary to the consensus..

Quote:

yup cause you make statements like that that have nothing at all to do with the merits of the P5s...lol Can we talk about P5s???
smile_phones.gif

Quote:

wink_face.gif

!!!

Apr 15, 2010 at 6:52 PM Post #606 of 702
Quote:

Originally Posted by music_4321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
4 days ago:

In the last 12 hours:

!!!

All good things must come to an end
biggrin.gif

Welcome back, gorgonmusic.

Apr 15, 2010 at 6:57 PM Post #607 of 702
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Injury /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All good things must come to an end
biggrin.gif

Welcome back, gorgonmusic.

Hey im back!!! but im only gona comment on the P5s not on the personalities of other posters..

Apr 15, 2010 at 6:58 PM Post #608 of 702
Quote:

Hey im back!!! but im only gona comment on the P5s not on the personalities of other posters..

I see no comment on the P5s in that post. Unless you count commenting on commenting on them.

Apr 15, 2010 at 7:00 PM Post #610 of 702
Quote:

smile_phones.gif

I...........

When will...........

No, I can't be bothered.

I've made my mind up re the P5 after listening to them in the Apple store - and you have only enhanced my view.

I 'subscribed' to this thread as I was really enjoying reading the different views, as this is the first headphone release that I have been aware of since I joined HF (in my price bracket, anyway). You have ruined this thread for me.

Apr 15, 2010 at 7:06 PM Post #611 of 702
Quote:

Originally Posted by cowincanada /img/forum/go_quote.gif
believe me, i take no offense from his post
ksc75smile.gif
*sigh*

nevertheless, does anyone own the P5'S and the ES7's? how's the clamping
on the latter? is it roughly the same? I've read somewhere that the SQ is
comparable between the 2

I own both. I find the p5 to be far more comfortable and less clamping but yymv. I personally find the es7 to sound more my tune but reasonable ppl can certainly disagree on this.

Apr 15, 2010 at 7:20 PM Post #612 of 702
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I own both. I find the p5 to be far more comfortable and less clamping but yymv. I personally find the es7 to sound more my tune but reasonable ppl can certainly disagree on this.

thanks for the input, might have a go and try it out myself. yes the p5's are very comfy - in my case for the first 2 songs then the clamping starts to distract me. I'm thinking if it would be better if the headband was flat.

Apr 15, 2010 at 7:39 PM Post #613 of 702
Quote:

I...........

When will...........

No, I can't be bothered.

I've made my mind up re the P5 after listening to them in the Apple store - and you have only enhanced my view.

I 'subscribed' to this thread as I was really enjoying reading the different views, as this is the first headphone release that I have been aware of since I joined HF (in my price bracket, anyway). You have ruined this thread for me.

Well you have not ruined it for me cause im not that emotional about the views of random folks on an internet message board about headphones.. but you will be ok dude.. Just go get a you some cans that you think sund better than the P5s..
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back