Azla Sedna Earfit Tips
Dec 28, 2020 at 2:29 AM Post #93 of 151
I have ordered the Xelastec in MS/M/ML and the M fit perfect for me, a bit pricy, but it was worth it.
Coming from Comply T-500 Tips, this is really an comfortable and isolating alternative.

Jan 12, 2021 at 1:56 AM Post #95 of 151
Azla released Sednafit shirt light Kotori Koiwai edition. The color's cute. Comes with 3 sizes and 6 stickers. Although I do own the regular short light, I had to buy one cause it's cute lol.

Attachments

• package.jpg
    package.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_6613.jpg
    DSC_6613.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
Jan 12, 2021 at 4:27 AM Post #96 of 151
Azla released Sednafit shirt light Kotori Koiwai edition. The color's cute. Comes with 3 sizes and 6 stickers. Although I do own the regular short light, I had to buy one cause it's cute lol.
And they're my favourite colour!
I hope MTMTAudio is going to stock them soon.

Jan 13, 2021 at 9:06 PM Post #97 of 151
While these might be a little too “cute” for my tastes, I really wish more ear tip manufacturers would come out with different colors like this. Not just different colored stems. Final Audio theoretically has various colors, though it’s nearly impossible to find them, at least in the US.

Jan 16, 2021 at 3:17 AM Post #98 of 151
While these might be a little too “cute” for my tastes, I really wish more ear tip manufacturers would come out with different colors like this. Not just different colored stems. Final Audio theoretically has various colors, though it’s nearly impossible to find them, at least in the US.

It was delivered today. Kinda disappointed I did not get the stickers but oh well. I'm surprised the ML size works for me. Since the ML is like the equivalent of L in some tips. So far the up size from M doesn't irritate my ears. Lol.

Jan 16, 2021 at 5:59 AM Post #99 of 151
Where did you order them from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back