Azla Sedna Earfit Tips
Mar 17, 2024 at 11:20 AM Post #137 of 151
Also have you had issues with azla long stem eartips and iems with long nozzles? I find that they make the iem stick out way too much.

Yeah, can't deny that is one caveat with the regular AZLAs. But note there are also the TWS versions that remedy that. E.g.:

AZLA Crystal TWS​

1705767461769.png

Back to your question, picture below with the FH7S should be self-explanatory:
1710688255420.png

Still, I choose a Crystal over the AET06 all day long. The occlusion given by deeper inserts tend to ruin the experience for me. YMMV though. 🤷‍♂️

Mar 31, 2024 at 11:29 AM Post #139 of 151
Can anyone say anything about a comparison between the current AZLA (SednaEarfit, Crystals etc.) and the new ORIGIN?

Perspective below is from someone that uses ML/L sizes from them and has oily skin. Therefore, YMMV.

In short: The Origins are for the folks who think that AZLAs are too firm and/or are looking for longer stem eartips. They are even softer than the legacy SednaEarfitLights (long stem):
  • If one is into SpinFits, there is a good chance that the Origins will be appreciated.
  • If one is into Crystals, there is a good chance that the Origins will NOT be appreciated.
After a couple of weeks with them, they're now my 2nd least favorite from their porfolio. But I still use them every now and then, and they get more usage than any of the SpinFits I have in my collection. 🤷‍♂️

More here:
It seems the next iteration to the SednaEarfitLight is now the Origin. The texture feels like a MAX with a longer stem. If one uses bigger sizes ML/L as I do, they feel like they're flimsy, but worked great for me. I suspect smaller sizes should be firmer than the bigger ones.
From left to right: Origin, SednaEarfitLight, MAX and MAX TWS. All large in size.

1710634392561.png
1710634426385.png

As for the seal, I never had any issues with any AZLAs whatsoever.

Mar 31, 2024 at 11:31 AM Post #140 of 151
Perspective below is from someone that uses ML/L sizes from them and has oily skin. Therefore, YMMV.

In short: The Origins are for the folks who think that AZLAs are too firm and/or are looking for longer stem eartips. They are even softer than the legacy SednaEarfitLights (long stem):
  • If one is into SpinFits, there is a good chance that the Origins will be appreciated.
  • If one is into Crystals, there is a good chance that the Origins will NOT be appreciated.
After a couple of weeks with them, they're now my 2nd least favorite from their porfolio. But I still use them every now and then, and they get more usage than any of the SpinFits I have in my collection. 🤷‍♂️

More here:

As for the seal, I never had any issues with any AZLAs whatsoever.
Great impressions so far, thank you very much!

But what about the differences in sound?

Mar 31, 2024 at 11:32 AM Post #141 of 151
Maybe someone knows how to order Azla Orogins to the European Union country?

Mar 31, 2024 at 11:41 AM Post #142 of 151
Maybe someone knows how to order Azla Orogins to the European Union country?
At Amazon, at least here in DE. The price is about 26-27€ incl. shipping and customs. I contacted Hifi-Passion.de, who usually delivers in the EUm and they don't know yet if the supplier will also have the Origin. So Amazon is the only source. Or you can buy from Azla and pay customs duties. I have already informed myself. With Amazon you would pay about 10%-20% more than with HiFi-Passion, which is still perfectly fine for me.

Mar 31, 2024 at 12:56 PM Post #145 of 151
Great attitude, I wish I would think / imagine less sometimes and just enjoy the music 🙂
I can share you this though... With IEMs, I tend to revolve around eartips that give me the best bass. Controversially as it seems, the best bass is always provided by eartips that assault my ear canals. And that is exactly why I stick to AZLAs.

For the folks with oily skin, AZLAs are a must-have. Everything else on the market sadly end up as plastic bags within my ears. Exceptions apply, of course.

Mar 31, 2024 at 1:08 PM Post #146 of 151
I can share you this though... With IEMs, I tend to revolve around eartips that give me the best bass. Controversially as it seems, the best bass is always provided by eartips that assault my ear canals. And that is exactly why I stick to AZLAs.

For the folks with oily skin, AZLAs are a must-have. Everything else on the market sadly end up as plastic bags within my ears. Exceptions apply, of course.
Yes, what you write makes total sense!

Apr 5, 2024 at 5:24 PM Post #147 of 151
Two Xelastec 2 sets came in today. I was never a big fan of them but still wanted to give a chance to their 2nd iteration.

1712349316736.png
1712349346611.png

Damn, forgot how big these are. Will likely reduce to M size. But no problem, I am now an expert in assaulting my own ear canals anyway. :smiling_imp:

They have dropped the little adapter while adding a wax guard, as in MAX series. Out of the box, they are lint magnets.

1712349492924.png
1712350715583.png

They have also shortened the stem a little bit. Texture and confort feel similar between both versions though. From left to right: Xelastec, Xelastec 2, Crystal and MAX. Size is ML.

1712349628750.png
1712349801846.png

As it happened with my recent purchase of the Origin, these new eartips showed up little tilted. I suspect they will fix these manufacturing issues down the road.

And as any other AZLAs, they seal and sound good to me. :L3000:

Size Guide​

Xelastec 2

1712352057567.png

Xelastec

1712352117054.png

Apr 7, 2024 at 12:58 PM Post #148 of 151
And this happened after only 2 listening sessions. Unprecedented, right? :smile:
1712508936381.png

I mean, I have never been a fan of these Xelastecs due its stickiness, as previously mentioned, but I am really starting to see an opportunity here. :thinking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back