Azla Sedna Earfit Tips
Sep 14, 2021 at 6:17 PM Post #121 of 151
Well I need 14mm so their L is fine for me, not many others have XL tips and if they do they are about 12.5-13mm.

I now have all their range including the new Crystals (not TWS length).

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2021 at 6:19 AM Post #122 of 151
Hello! Could someone tell me how do the SednaEarfit Light compare to the SednaEarfit Light Short in terms of sound? If I get it right, the standart (long) version has even wider bores than the short version that's already has them very wide (5,5 mm). It would have been especially helpful to know how both of them perform with short-stemmed somehat superficial-fitting IEMs. I strongly prefer 5,5 mm bore tips with my IEMs and am interested in trying out even wider bore to see if it's going to take everything I love wide bore tips for even further. Fit is also an issue to me, as my current tips tend to slide out of my problematic left ear canal way too easily. I hope that the sizing will be better with Azla's anyway, but not sure how wll the length demostrate itself in practice. Can't order both as my budget is very limited at the moment and I'm only finally going for these as I'm buying a DAP from Linsoul with a dicount anyway.

Nov 12, 2021 at 7:29 AM Post #125 of 151
The standard tips and the light are both pretty hard on your ears, I would advise you look at the CRYSTAL which I think are the replacement for the XELASTEC and all older tips.

Thank you for the suggestion! I've read that those sound less "open", though, which is to be expected since they have a considerably narrower bore. I just can't go back to any tips with >5 mm bore diameter after trying those. My current favourites soundwise are very similar to SendaEarfit Light except for the size. I have to use S-sized tip for my left ear (10 mm in diameter) which is a bit too small and provides suboptimal isolation and M-sized tip for my right ear (12 mm in diameter) which is just a little bit larger then optimal but still fits and "sounds" decently. They're not exactly the softest ones too. So I believe that S-sized Short Azlas Light should already fit better and provide similar sound.

Nov 12, 2021 at 7:42 AM Post #126 of 151
I have them all and have bruised ears with the standard and softer standard (black and white), there is no way to tell how they will sound until they are on your buds and in your ears and that could vary with different buds and different ears.

Nov 12, 2021 at 8:20 AM Post #127 of 151
I have them all and have bruised ears with the standard and softer standard (black and white), there is no way to tell how they will sound until they are on your buds and in your ears and that could vary with different buds and different ears.
Yeah, you're right about that. Can't be so sure until I try it. I have tips which seem very similar in shape, size, bore diameter, lenght and rigidity and they still sound somwhat different from eachother. And the discomfort can impact sound quality with IEMs quite a lot due to possible irritation and swelling. Well, I gues I just have to try them after all

Nov 12, 2021 at 4:38 PM Post #129 of 151
The Sednas are the best fitting tips I've tried in terms of them not coming out of your ears and sealing off exterior noise. While the Spinfits are good tips, the material they are made of tends not to hold on as well as the Sednas or for that matter, the MandarinEs. My Sednas are the Xelastic and hold extremely well in my ears. They do take a little bit of fiddling about when you first insert them - the tendency is to put them in too deep which closes off the sound. I wiggle them about until the sound is right and then just forget about them. A previous comment about the Crystals has me curious.

Nov 16, 2021 at 6:25 PM Post #130 of 151
Did somone tried the crystals on the galaxy buds 2? What are the sonic changes and do they fit rhat much better ?

Mar 16, 2024 at 8:21 PM Post #132 of 151
Howdy all. Allow me to bring this thread back from the :coffin:. Big AZLA fan here. :muscle:

It seems the next iteration to the SednaEarfitLight is now the Origin. The texture feels like a MAX with a longer stem. If one uses bigger sizes ML/L as I do, they feel like they're flimsy, but worked great for me. I suspect smaller sizes should be firmer than the bigger ones.

1710634210577.png
1710634241617.png

1710634321066.png
1710634337955.png

From left to right: Origin, SednaEarfitLight, MAX and MAX TWS. All large in size.

1710634392561.png
1710634426385.png

It feels, seals and sounds good. Yes, I'm biased when it comes to AZLAs. Picture below should be self-explanatory: :smirk:

1710634567695.png

Calling the AZLA fans out there. What are you waiting for? :champagne:

Mar 16, 2024 at 9:09 PM Post #134 of 151
Howdy all. Allow me to bring this thread back from the :coffin:. Big AZLA fan here. :muscle:

It seems the next iteration to the SednaEarfitLight is now the Origin. The texture feels like a MAX with a longer stem. If one uses bigger sizes ML/L as I do, they feel like they're flimsy, but worked great for me. I suspect smaller sizes should be firmer than the bigger ones.

1710634210577.png 1710634241617.png

1710634321066.png 1710634337955.png

From left to right: Origin, SednaEarfitLight, MAX and MAX TWS. All large in size.

1710634392561.png 1710634426385.png

It feels, seals and sounds good. Yes, I'm biased when it comes to AZLAs. Picture below should be self-explanatory: :smirk:

1710634567695.png

Calling the AZLA fans out there. What are you waiting for? :champagne:
Where did you buy them from? I'm guessing Amazon jp with a proxy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back