Autumn festival t-shirts
Oct 9, 2013 at 4:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 52
I'm organizing the t-shirts this festival, so I need to know who wants them and your chest sizes. Also, whether you are coming one or both days, so I know whether to order one or two. I need to know within a week, so just post here. I'm not sure what t-shirt types I'll get yet, so any thoughts about that will be welcome.

Oct 11, 2013 at 7:14 AM Post #4 of 52
Ok, this is important, I need to know your CHEST SIZES IN CM. The t-shirts are coming from a different company (not Cafe Press) and in Japan, so I need the actual sizes you guys are.

Oct 11, 2013 at 7:58 AM Post #7 of 52
I don't trust Japanese sizes. I just bought some Under Armour t-shirts. The regular t-shirts had me as a large (same as the US) but in the polos only the XXL fitted me. Go figure. I'm usually L in Japan.  If I can get the proper sizes of the previous Cafe Press t-shirts then I'll be able to translate them into whatever I get. One option has American Apparel t-shirts. I thought of trying to do just straight Head-Fi t-shirts using those though, if they are THAT good, or maybe using the "Team Tokyo" logo at the top of the forum. 

Oct 11, 2013 at 8:33 AM Post #9 of 52
I'll be there Saturday and chest size is 100 cm.

Oct 11, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #10 of 52
By the way are we going to have press passes?

Oct 11, 2013 at 9:05 AM Post #11 of 52
Yup. Sasaki-san said he can give them to us at the start on Saturday.

Oct 11, 2013 at 9:53 AM Post #12 of 52
  Yup. Sasaki-san said he can give them to us at the start on Saturday.

Great! Do you need our names? Or how many people? And what time and where?

Oct 11, 2013 at 9:54 AM Post #13 of 52
  Chest sizes in CM? I'm always M in Japanese sizes. I don't a measuring implement.

He has risen from the ashes - Shigzeo, where have you been Shigzeo?

Oct 11, 2013 at 10:12 AM Post #14 of 52
I figured I'd be getting a few extra for people anyway, so I'll no doubt order 1.5x what is required.

I think I can just about guess people's sizes now too. I know the visiting 'mericans need larger to fit all the sushi they are going to be force-fed. 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back