Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner
Oct 4, 2018 at 5:07 AM Post #1,261 of 1,320
PS, here is my new toy.

Valve+SS hybrid headphone amp, and pre-amp.

Designed and developed in Germany, made in China. Sweeeeeet.

jcfwc3lq4gp11.jpg

Pretty! Have you retired the LD?

Oct 10, 2018 at 4:56 AM Post #1,263 of 1,320
Ooooh - nice. Always wanted a "crack" at that build = never found the time. Hows the sound?

Its a beautiful build!

Oct 29, 2018 at 11:11 PM Post #1,264 of 1,320
Hey,

Up for grabs are my:
Little Dot Mk2 + 2 sets of extra tubes that I have had for a few weeks. - $150au incl PP, Postage will be expensive so would need to think about that.
Shanling m0 that I have had for a few days w/ 128gb sd - $150au.
HD6XX - Few weeks old. Still like new basically - $220au + Postage and PP (Provided it doesnt sell on ebay)

I wanted to try an OTL amp with my HD6xx.
I have since moved on from the HD6xx and as such the amp isnt being used as my other headphones are Planars.

This amp has no marks on it and works fantastically.
I currently have the stock tubes and a pair of matched Mullard 4010 tubes which really up the sound significantly.
I also have some Voshkods enroute which I could include should they arrive in time (Or send later).

The Shanling comes with a 128gb sd card

Cheers

Jan 15, 2019 at 9:33 AM Post #1,269 of 1,320
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has had experience with sending a DAP overseas (preferably Europe). Last time I used DHL because they accept lithium ion batteries, but it cost close to $100 from memory. Is there a better or cheaper way?

Cheers

Hey sorry for the delay, I am not around here that often anymore. Sadly I have not found a cheaper way and as such don't bother with overseas sales anymore.

May 30, 2019 at 1:28 AM Post #1,272 of 1,320
Hey There,

I am thinking about selling my home setup and moving on from audio (at least for a while).

Everything is in good condition and well kept.

LCD2 Classic - Purchased from Addicted to Audio. I love these things. They are everything I loved about my LCD2 Pre fazor but without the weight.

$550

Modi Multibit - Great little DAC, works great with my windows 10 PC via optical and via my Raspberry PI over USB.

$250

iDSD Nano Black - Awesome little dac. I used this until I got the Modi and kept it for couch sessions with the LCD.

$175

Burson Play - This Amp is the business for its size. Love it. Using it as a Pre amp into my little AudioEngine speakers and for my LCD2 has been a match made in heaven.

$400 ($350 with stock OPAMPs).

Australia only, no interested in international postage as I have been burned a few times now.

Scott

Jun 15, 2019 at 11:27 PM Post #1,274 of 1,320
LCD2 Classic - Purchased from Addicted to Audio. I love these things. They are everything I loved about my LCD2 Pre fazor but without the weight.

$550

Oh man. This is SO tempting. LCD 2 pre fazor was one of my favourites of all time.

I reaaaaally shouldn't be spending that type of cash on cans right now though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back