Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Jun 12, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #860 of 3,454
Hopefully someone will confirm that the Rockets were indeed ready and shipped very soon based on the last update.  I'm anticipating August time frame for those who ordered one with the mic option.

Jun 12, 2014 at 11:51 PM Post #861 of 3,454
  Hopefully someone will confirm that the Rockets were indeed ready and shipped very soon based on the last update.  I'm anticipating August time frame for those who ordered one with the mic option.

August be a long way off still...

Jun 13, 2014 at 2:56 AM Post #862 of 3,454
New Aurisonic-Livv athletic headphones will go live o kickstarter tomorrow.
Quite annoying considering they haven't even started shipping the 1st campaign rockets yet.

Jun 13, 2014 at 3:06 AM Post #863 of 3,454
New Aurisonic-Livv athletic headphones will go live o kickstarter tomorrow.
Quite annoying considering they haven't even started shipping the 1st campaign rockets yet.

ROCKETS wire just came in yesterday so should start shipping pretty quick. LIVV Headphones is not our campaign just figured we would help promote it since I designed it. You have no idea how annoyed I am at our wire manufacturer for taking so long. But the wire is right finally and things should start moving forward. Jude came by yesterday and listened to ROCKETS he really liked them as well as how neutral they sound.

Jun 13, 2014 at 3:17 AM Post #864 of 3,454
ROCKETS wire just came in yesterday so should start shipping pretty quick. LIVV Headphones is not our campaign just figured we would help promote it since I designed it. You have no idea how annoyed I am at our wire manufacturer for taking so long. But the wire is right finally and things should start moving forward. Jude came by yesterday and listened to ROCKETS he really liked them as well as how neutral they sound.

Thanks for the update Dale. I hope they compensated you on their constant delay. Any specific time line for the mic version now?

Jun 13, 2014 at 3:27 AM Post #865 of 3,454
Thanks for the update Dale. I hope they compensated you on their constant delay. Any specific time line for the mic version now?

Give us a little time to figure out production schedule and we will post an update. I sure learned one thing with ROCKETS (a supplier can really screw things up on delivery timelines). No they did not compensate us at all. Honestly this pissed me off so much I did two things 1. We are getting into the cable manufacturing business so we can make our own cable 2. You will see more wireless product from us in the consumer world. LIVV Headphones is an example of that. I appreciate yours and everyone's patience through this journey. We appreciate everyone taking the journey with us...

Jun 13, 2014 at 3:35 AM Post #866 of 3,454
Give us a little time to figure out production schedule and we will post an update. I sure learned one thing with ROCKETS (a supplier can really screw things up on delivery timelines). No they did not compensate us at all. Honestly this pissed me off so much I did two things 1. We are getting into the cable manufacturing business so we can make our own cable 2. You will see more wireless product from us in the consumer world. LIVV Headphones is an example of that. I appreciate yours and everyone's patience through this journey. We appreciate everyone taking the journey with us...

Wow, your resolution especially for no.1 is very reassuring and inspiring.
I know it's not a small thing to get into no. 1, but that shows your strong dedication.
Wish you all the best and hope everything goes according to plan!

Jun 13, 2014 at 5:02 AM Post #867 of 3,454
That's great news!
Something tells me I'd better have to wait before backing these

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1714346163/revolutionary-bone-conducting-heaphones-deliver-gr

and wait for the Livv's.......

Jun 13, 2014 at 9:01 AM Post #868 of 3,454

Thanks for keeping us posted, hopefully most of us backers understand there are a lot of breakdown points in the manufacturing process... Good luck with your cable venture, quite a bold decision!

Jun 13, 2014 at 10:35 AM Post #869 of 3,454
I'm on the page now on Kickstarter for the 149 bucks with the TiN Coating but I only have $200 SGD to burn for a new Sports earbud... And it's a 30 bucks shipping $179 usd in Sgd is $220....arrrrggggggg.... WHY does kickstarter have such expensive shipping!?!?!???!
I can't bring my ASG-2s for boxing like I would with the Rockets

Jun 13, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #870 of 3,454
I'm on the page now on Kickstarter for the 149 bucks with the TiN Coating but I only have $200 SGD to burn for a new Sports earbud... And it's a 30 bucks shipping $179 usd in Sgd is $220....arrrrggggggg.... WHY does kickstarter have such expensive shipping!?!?!???!
I can't bring my ASG-2s for boxing like I would with the Rockets

You do know the kickstarter campaign ended right? The retail price will be at USD 249 before shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back