Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
May 23, 2014 at 10:26 AM Post #842 of 3,454
I know. What I mean is that the under $100 iems have been performing quite well as opposed to the more expensive earsets since the re400 became available in the market. Now with the zero audio tenores turning heads, a lot of users aren't willing to part with the high costs of the more we'll known headphone brands. I think that's awesome. I can't justify paying more than $150 for iems after the tenores, re400 and hopefully the rockets will add to that notion.

Gotcha, but I mean... they set their pricing long after the RE-400 hit the market, though I suppose before the ZAs. I doubt they're going to bend their pricing right off the bat, they knew what the market was like. And there are distinguishing features to the Rockets - durability, clever fit systems, and US manufacture. Anyway, I agree the bar has been set pretty high at the ~100 price point, but once we start getting these in our hands (ears), we'll see if they live up to the retail cost...

May 23, 2014 at 2:04 PM Post #846 of 3,454
Gah, I no longer have my Backerkit link. Must have black cables! Email sent to Aurisonics. Anyone know if there is a way to find it in KS? I didn't notice anything in the mobile version.

I tried without prevail.  I emailed Aurisonics as well and still waiting for their response or some link to make it happen.

Try going to rockets.backerkit.com, and there should be a place to enter your email address there. It should send you a new access link to that email address, clicking on that should get you back into your order. That's a lot of 'shoulds,' but it worked for me, and is an automated process from Backerkit, no waiting for intervention from Aurisonics, etc.

Edit - I did mine from my desktop, no idea what the options are on mobile.

May 23, 2014 at 2:12 PM Post #847 of 3,454
Try going to rockets.backerkit.com, and there should be a place to enter your email address there. It should send you a new access link to that email address, clicking on that should get you back into your order. That's a lot of 'shoulds,' but it worked for me, and is an automated process from Backerkit, no waiting for intervention from Aurisonics, etc.

Awesome! It worked on my iPhone. Thanks!

May 23, 2014 at 2:19 PM Post #848 of 3,454

me too, thank you.

May 27, 2014 at 10:24 AM Post #851 of 3,454
I think the default is the white wires with blue and red kevlar, as per the backerkit, which I went for. I cannot wait for these IEMs., I only have cans and no IEMs and it is such an inconvenience (my last ones were returned due to wiring problem).

May 27, 2014 at 5:34 PM Post #852 of 3,454
For those Backers with the mic option and wanted the black cable like I did, don't fret.  I just got notification that my change request has been confirmed.  Be a little patient as it may take a few working days for Aurisonics to respond and acknowledge to your email request.

May 27, 2014 at 6:23 PM Post #853 of 3,454
  For those Backers with the mic option and wanted the black cable like I did, don't fret.  I just got notification that my change request has been confirmed.  Be a little patient as it may take a few working days for Aurisonics to respond and acknowledge to your email request.

Few days? They got back to me in a few hours. And were really responsive when I pointed out that they only got one of the Rockets I ordered and fixed it within the hour. 

May 27, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #854 of 3,454
My point is that everyone's response may different, but one shouldn't expect/demand same hour or same day response.  Could take hours or days upon initial request.  My request was made last Friday and I received notification today. 

May 28, 2014 at 2:44 AM Post #855 of 3,454
I e-mailed them about changing the cable colour and even though they didn't reply to me, when i checked the item details in the backerit, it was changed for me.
So yeah, go ahead and check

Users who are viewing this thread

Back