Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Feb 2, 2014 at 10:31 PM Post #646 of 3,454
Ahh thank you. And yes I agree as well with the ANC and sound quality point. But there are headphones like the Mad Dogs and their sick earcups which provide more isolation, bass improvement as well as comfort. Well that's the only headphone I found with great earcups.

So the project ended, and I really wanted the mic option but couldn't wait an extra month, now regret it.

Feb 3, 2014 at 12:40 AM Post #649 of 3,454
  I got the mic option because I set out to find one pair of IEMs that will be the only pair I need to carry with me. I don't want to choose between some combination of fit, sound quality, durability, and features. It will be worth the wait if it truly has everything.

I'll be upping to the mic as soon as the survey goes around XD

Feb 3, 2014 at 10:23 AM Post #653 of 3,454
We can do that?
I would love to do that

This is assuming they use something like Backerkit....I have not heard/read anything to indicate that though in the comments and updates.

Feb 3, 2014 at 10:50 AM Post #654 of 3,454
Sweet.
Recently I've been looking for mice but every single one I see have reviews of breaking after certain time, being too sensitive etc so I just held off, I mean how hard is it to find a quality desktop mic?
So I'll just get this along with an adapter

Look into Blue USB mics. You won't find better for the money. That is in the event that you can't get a mic after the fact. 

Feb 3, 2014 at 11:41 PM Post #656 of 3,454
I know about them, I just don't want to spend much for mics lol but I guess I have to cuz every single damn $15 mic I see has bad reviews.
I mean even my laptop mic is better..

This is a bit OT, and may not even be exactly what you're looking for (I used it for adding a mic to my ASG-2 when using my phone), but I rigged up a pretty cheap and effective solution with an "Aleratec Mini Lapel Clip On Microphone" (I only purchased one from Amazon for $3-4, but I only see packages with multiple mics available ATM) and another Kickstarter gadget called a Wiretap. Whole shebang was less than $20 shipped and worked great, although it didn't look great. 

Dunno if that helps, but hey, there it is :wink:

Feb 4, 2014 at 7:36 AM Post #657 of 3,454
This is a bit OT, and may not even be exactly what you're looking for (I used it for adding a mic to my ASG-2 when using my phone), but I rigged up a pretty cheap and effective solution with an "Aleratec Mini Lapel Clip On Microphone" (I only purchased one from Amazon for $3-4, but I only see packages with multiple mics available ATM) and another Kickstarter gadget called a Wiretap. Whole shebang was less than $20 shipped and worked great, although it didn't look great. 

Dunno if that helps, but hey, there it is :wink:

Thanks. But it seems to me this is a set up for iPhone, not for desktops computer users like what I want. I'll keep that in mind.
Also, I didn't really actually need the mic; I wanted the buttons to skip/pause etc instead of going on my iPad and doing it, I don't have a phone currently for a stupid reason but once again, if I do I'll get that wiretap gizmo.
Appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back