Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Jan 25, 2014 at 1:22 AM Post #451 of 3,454
  You're asking people to speculate on the value of a product that's not even officially a product yet vs. a product that's merely not been released yet? And also, for the resale value of a product that hasn't been released yet? How do you expect people to know these things? You can decide what's more important to you — a mic, or not waiting for something that may not even come to fruition. Nobody else can.

As for tips, I believe the kickstarter page has the answer.

He asked Dale a question about tips...  Then he asked what the resale value for other Aurisonics' products is like.  The other Aurisonics' products are released... 

A few questions:
What kinds of tips are included and how many?

I'm really looking for something with a mic. Would it be worth it to get these and sell them to get a mic'd version when it's out? What is the resale value like on other Aurisonics products?

Regarding the tips.  Dale made a statement on the Kickstarter about it:

Quote: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1285259404/aurisonics-rockets-next-gen-iems-made-in-usa/comments
•EDIT: SureSeal™ replaceable tips - 1 pack of 4 different sizes; Small, Medium, Medium PLUS, Large. See below for more details on new sizes.
•Optional custom tips for enhanced performance and fit

Note, the optional custom tips don't come included.  They are offered by Aurisonics for a price (not including impressions).  I haven't looked at the resell price of the ASG series, so can't answer the second question :p 

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #453 of 3,454
  OT: gotta say though, KT has a great username. Awesome to see another KV fan around here. So it goes :wink:.

Glad to see another fan. He's my favorite author.

He asked Dale a question about tips...  Then he asked what the resale value for other Aurisonics' products is like.  The other Aurisonics' products are released... 

Regarding the tips.  Dale made a statement on the Kickstarter about it:

Note, the optional custom tips don't come included.  They are offered by Aurisonics for a price (not including impressions).  I haven't looked at the resell price of the ASG series, so can't answer the second question :p 

Thanks I see the note about the part about the tips included now. At first I only saw tips mentioned in the $140k stretch goal, but I see the note about the 4 sizes.

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:40 PM Post #454 of 3,454
  Glad to see another fan. He's my favorite author.

Thanks I see the note about the part about the tips included now. At first I only saw tips mentioned in the $140k stretch goal, but I see the note about the 4 sizes.

The 140k goal gets you 2 sets of tips if I'm not mistaken, an extra pair. 

Jan 26, 2014 at 5:49 PM Post #459 of 3,454
Oh how I wish the exclusive finish had been a dark TiCN instead of gold TiN! $2k away from those fancy antiloops now… I can't imagine using them, but I still want them out of sheer curiosity…! Lot of interesting things going on with this product…

Jan 26, 2014 at 7:14 PM Post #460 of 3,454
  Oh how I wish the exclusive finish had been a dark TiCN instead of gold TiN! $2k away from those fancy antiloops now… I can't imagine using them, but I still want them out of sheer curiosity…! Lot of interesting things going on with this product…

TiCN would look amazing. 

Jan 26, 2014 at 8:36 PM Post #461 of 3,454
  Oh how I wish the exclusive finish had been a dark TiCN instead of gold TiN!

Having just Googled TiCN, I have to agree it looks pretty classy.

$2k away from those fancy antiloops now… I can't imagine using them

I can, but probably won't. They'll probably keep the Rockets too far from my ear canals to get a good seal.

Jan 26, 2014 at 8:46 PM Post #462 of 3,454
3 days since NAMM and yet still no more impressions on these? :frowning2:

Jan 26, 2014 at 11:40 PM Post #464 of 3,454
And there we have it! $120k! And on the way to the next stretch goal of $140k! 

Jan 27, 2014 at 12:12 AM Post #465 of 3,454
Yay The bluetooth remote/mic thing still happening at $120K? That's what I want to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back