Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Jan 27, 2014 at 12:14 AM Post #466 of 3,454
Yay The bluetooth remote/mic thing still happening at $120K? That's what I want to see.

I thought he canned that idea for now (they might develop it in the future).  So unfortunately, doesn't seem there will be a remote mic unit for this. 

Jan 27, 2014 at 7:51 AM Post #468 of 3,454
I dunno, as far as I understood, integrating it into the cable wasn't happening. The separate one might have still been happening...

I thought he canned that idea for now (they might develop it in the future).  So unfortunately, doesn't seem there will be a remote mic unit for this. 

No, it isn't happening anytime soon. Now scurry off...

Jan 27, 2014 at 8:05 AM Post #469 of 3,454
I dunno, as far as I understood, integrating it into the cable wasn't happening. The separate one might have still been happening...

Dale mentioned that it would take months to get the paperwork done and all the protocols worked out for the various phones, so he had to punt on the bluetooth option as far as the kickstarter campaign goes.

Jan 27, 2014 at 1:46 PM Post #470 of 3,454
3 days since NAMM and yet still no more impressions on these?
frown.gif

i'm with you, i was hoping there'd be more impressions by now. still waffling on whether to commit at $149 or not.

Jan 27, 2014 at 2:41 PM Post #471 of 3,454

i'm with you, i was hoping there'd be more impressions by now. still waffling on whether to commit at $149 or not.

You're going to have a risk either way...  Although a 15 minute impression might be better than none at all, it isn't too much better IMO.  Either way you go, there's going to be the risk of 150 dollars. 

Jan 27, 2014 at 3:23 PM Post #472 of 3,454

You're going to have a risk either way...  Although a 15 minute impression might be better than none at all, it isn't too much better IMO.  Either way you go, there's going to be the risk of 150 dollars. 

true, but the impressions so far haven't been too detailed. that being said, the three impressions so far seem to like them. i was just hoping tyll from innerfidelity would have had some more thorough observations about them but he didn't.

Jan 27, 2014 at 3:38 PM Post #473 of 3,454

true, but the impressions so far haven't been too detailed. that being said, the three impressions so far seem to like them. i was just hoping tyll from innerfidelity would have had some more thorough observations about them but he didn't.

From what I have seen of Tyll, he tends to not give too many details without ample time to give them the full run down. 

Jan 27, 2014 at 3:39 PM Post #474 of 3,454

There's a reason for that.  They only had 15 minutes to test them.  You're going to get the same quality of impressions from everyone...  It won't be until we actually get them in hand that you'll get the detailed impressions that you want, which come after the Kickstarter has finished.  That is why I stated, there is a risk.  A 15 minute impression is better than no impression, but it ain't much better IMO. 

Jan 27, 2014 at 3:43 PM Post #475 of 3,454

There's a reason for that.  They only had 15 minutes to test them.  You're going to get the same quality of impressions from everyone...  It won't be until we actually get them in hand that you'll get the detailed impressions that you want, which come after the Kickstarter has finished.  That is why I stated, there is a risk.  A 15 minute impression is better than no impression, but it ain't much better IMO. 

yeah, that's true. i think it seems worth it though even based on preliminary impressions but i was holding out hope someone would get an extended audition soon but seems unlikely. but based on how high quality the design seems and the great warranty and the good brief impressions so far i probably should get in on them.

Jan 27, 2014 at 3:54 PM Post #476 of 3,454

yeah, that's true. i think it seems worth it though even based on preliminary impressions but i was holding out hope someone would get an extended audition soon but seems unlikely. but based on how high quality the design seems and the great warranty and the good brief impressions so far i probably should get in on them.

By the time those come around, the price will be 250. 

Jan 27, 2014 at 4:37 PM Post #478 of 3,454
  Oh how I wish the exclusive finish had been a dark TiCN instead of gold TiN! $2k away from those fancy antiloops now… I can't imagine using them, but I still want them out of sheer curiosity…! Lot of interesting things going on with this product…

That would have been so much better: I still chose the gold TiN option, but the dark TiCN would have been amazing.  And I think it would have looked better overall, with the rest of the design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back