Aurisonics New Bravo Series Now Available for Pre-Order!
Oct 22, 2015 at 1:00 PM Post #46 of 54
  Hey Guys,

We just wanted to let you know that our shipment of the Bravo Series should be arriving today or tomorrow. So, we will be fulfilling preorders this week! You'll get a confirmation email with tracking info. when your order ships. Feel free to email us at customerservice@livesoundwave.com, chat with us on the site, or call us at 866-760-4727 if you have any questions. 

Also, we're doing a 20% off Holiday Sale for some products/brands right now. If you're starting your holiday shopping early (kids, spouse, niece/nephew?), you might want to check it out. 
wink.gif
 It includes Final Audio, Master & Dynamic, Marshall, Urbanears, various gaming headsets, etc. 

See the complete Holiday Sale page here: http://bit.ly/1GsYAX6

Have a great day,
-LiveSoundwave Team

I forgot to tell you all that the promo code is HOLIDAY. Sorry about that, guys!

Oct 23, 2015 at 5:06 PM Post #47 of 54
  I forgot to tell you all that the promo code is HOLIDAY. Sorry about that, guys!

I'd like to thank livesoundwave for their great customer service. Although the pre-order for the Haromony's were delayed but it was Aurisoinc's production line's fault.  Livesoundwave ended up express shipping them to me because I was going to go away for a three weeks.  Thanks for the stellar service and communication.   A review / comparison against the ASG 2.5 will be done once I do a burn in of 200 hrs.   Questions are welcome.

Alvin

Oct 23, 2015 at 9:23 PM Post #48 of 54
I'd like to thank livesoundwave for their great customer service. Although the pre-order for the Haromony's were delayed but it was Aurisoinc's production line's fault.  Livesoundwave ended up express shipping them to me because I was going to go away for a three weeks.  Thanks for the stellar service and communication.   A review / comparison against the ASG 2.5 will be done once I do a burn in of 200 hrs.   Questions are welcome.

Alvin
Dude the Harmony sounds great right when I removed them from the box.

Oct 28, 2015 at 2:50 PM Post #49 of 54
Dude the Harmony sounds great right when I removed them from the box.
you are right about that. Right out of the box the harmony needs almost no breaking in. The Soundstage sound huge and the mids are stellar!

Oct 28, 2015 at 9:32 PM Post #50 of 54
you are right about that. Right out of the box the harmony needs almost no breaking in. The Soundstage sound huge and the mids are stellar!
Week later I bought the 2.5, took it home and blahhhh, I thought I made a wrong choice. One of the worst sounding iem ever. I than ran music through it for 3 days and presto it started to sound a lit better. Teo days later it sounded like another iem.

Dec 23, 2015 at 10:11 PM Post #52 of 54
Any updated reviews of either the Forte or harmony?
There is a new review on the Harmony right now in Head Fi. Forte is like the Harmony but it doesnt have as extended Treble so a bit more focus will be on the Mids and Bass.

Jan 6, 2016 at 2:15 AM Post #54 of 54
If one would like a bit more treble out of their KICKER iem simpky try a pure Silver cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back