Aurisonics New Bravo Series Now Available for Pre-Order!
Aug 24, 2015 at 5:43 PM Post #16 of 54
NO you didn't....

Much to my distress, they released an even better coupon. They are running 25% off right now.

Aug 24, 2015 at 5:57 PM Post #17 of 54
NO you didn't....

Much to my distress, they released an even better coupon. They are running 25% off right now - only 1 screwg week later.

Saves you another $25.... and not for me, since they cant alter my order for whatever reason.
Oh dang. What's the coupon? Can you also them to change your order?

Aug 24, 2015 at 6:59 PM Post #18 of 54
SUMMER

The only option is to cancel, and re-order. Since I used a debit card via paypal, I can't afford having close to 1k charged on my account for 5 days. I'm shocked they can't do anything...

that, and I emailed aurisonics a product question last week and they didn't get back to me.

So much for caring about blue collar working musicians, aurisonics. That combined with an ethically questionable "sale" strategy from Livesoundwave, I'm a little turned off and may cancel the whole thing.its crazy the release a better coupon 1 week later, alienating current customers.

Aug 24, 2015 at 7:13 PM Post #19 of 54
SUMMER

The only option is to cancel, and re-order. Since I used a debit card via paypal, I can't afford having close to 1k charged on my account for 5 days. I'm shocked they can't do anything...

that, and I emailed aurisonics a product question last week and they didn't get back to me.

So much for caring about blue collar working musicians, aurisonics. That combined with an ethically questionable "sale" strategy from Livesoundwave, I'm a little turned off and may cancel the whole thing.its crazy the release a better coupon 1 week later, alienating current customers.
thanks for the coupon. Sorry to hear that. I'm sure they cna help you out. But if anything canceling the order and reordering seems like it should work.

Aug 24, 2015 at 7:24 PM Post #20 of 54
I'm being bitter. I guess I was just shocked they couldn't easily fix it. I just re-purchased on a different card, and love the price!

At any rate, did you go for the Harmony or a different model in the lineup?

Aug 25, 2015 at 10:02 AM Post #21 of 54
I'm being bitter. I guess I was just shocked they couldn't easily fix it. I just re-purchased on a different card, and love the price!

At any rate, did you go for the Harmony or a different model in the lineup?

Hi Meringo,

Sorry about the incovenience with our software being unable to add the new promo to your previous order. We are happy to hear that you were able to place a new order, getting the extra savings. We have gone ahead and issued a refund to your PayPal account for the original order and you should see it reflected in your account in about 2-5 business days. Thanks for your purchase and we hope you enjoy your earphones!

Aug 26, 2015 at 3:31 AM Post #22 of 54
  Hi Meringo,

Sorry about the incovenience with our software being unable to add the new promo to your previous order. We are happy to hear that you were able to place a new order, getting the extra savings. We have gone ahead and issued a refund to your PayPal account for the original order and you should see it reflected in your account in about 2-5 business days. Thanks for your purchase and we hope you enjoy your earphones!

HI Livesoundwave,
I tried to place an order for the Harmony and Rs 185, but when I applied to SUMMER code for the discount, the discount says (Applied), but discount amount says $0.00 and the total amount is still the same.  I was wondering if you can help me out with the process.  Also I was wondering if you guys have the Audition service for Canada, Vancouver.

Thanks,
Alvin

Aug 26, 2015 at 9:28 AM Post #23 of 54
  HI Livesoundwave,
I tried to place an order for the Harmony and Rs 185, but when I applied to SUMMER code for the discount, the discount says (Applied), but discount amount says $0.00 and the total amount is still the same.  I was wondering if you can help me out with the process.  Also I was wondering if you guys have the Audition service for Canada, Vancouver.

Thanks,
Alvin

Hi Alvin,
It looks like our website had an issue applying the coupon code yesterday. Our developers have fixed the problem and the code: SUMMER is now working. Please note, however, that due to manufacturer restrictions with Sennheiser, Audeze, and Grado,those brands are unable to be included in the promotion. As for the Audition program, unfortunately it does not apply to Canada, as we only ship within the continental U.S. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
LiveSoundwave Team 

Aug 28, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #24 of 54
Hi Alvin,
It looks like our website had an issue applying the coupon code yesterday. Our developers have fixed the problem and the code: SUMMER is now working. Please note, however, that due to manufacturer restrictions with Sennheiser, Audeze, and Grado,those brands are unable to be included in the promotion. As for the Audition program, unfortunately it does not apply to Canada, as we only ship within the continental U.S. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
LiveSoundwave Team 
thanks!

Sep 12, 2015 at 11:13 PM Post #25 of 54
Hi LiveSoundwave. Help me choose one.  I prefer W sound signature, in order of importance 1. The deepest bass, 2.forword mids and delicate sparkly highs. Easy driven is crucial, too. Thanks.

Sep 14, 2015 at 11:36 AM Post #26 of 54
  Hi LiveSoundwave. Help me choose one.  I prefer W sound signature, in order of importance 1. The deepest bass, 2.forword mids and delicate sparkly highs. Easy driven is crucial, too. Thanks.

Hi skeptical,

Let's see if we can help you out... So, the Kicker is going to be the most focused on bass. It will have smoother treble that allows the low and midrange frequencies to really shine. It was designed with bass players and drummers in mind. It has a single 9.25mm dynamic driver. 

However, the Forte will still pack a punch in the bass (actually, this entire series was designed with bass in mind), and with the additional hybrid-dynamic tuned balanced armature, it's able to enhance the midrange for more present vocals and spaciousness. You can also see in the comparison chart we posted that the frequency range jumps to 8Hz - 24kHz.

This is Aurisonics describing their new custom tweeter: 

"The HDBA tweeter was designed from the ground up for specific application in our patented Hybrid Dynamic driver configuration. Our HDBA tweeter incorporates a new reed design along with other tuning enhancements to make it complement our dynamic drivers perfectly. The HDBA driver is exclusive to Aurisonics Inc."​
 ​
 ​

You also may want to check out this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/606471/aurisonics-impressions-reviews-discussions-thread/3720  It has some initial impressions of the series that might be helpful!

Let us know if you have any further questions! We are expecting to receive our shipment of the series this week, and will start fulfilling orders asap!

Thanks,
LiveSoundwave Team

Sep 14, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #28 of 54
  The eva looks awesome since I like the colour of blue. I look for one that is very good with bass.

Hey johnatomic16,

As with skeptical, we would probably recommend the Kicker or Forte to you. You might want to check out that thread we shared in our last comment, too. It has some good discussion about the series. 

-LiveSoundwave Team

Sep 14, 2015 at 5:57 PM Post #29 of 54
Are you able to tell us the difference between the bravo harmony and asg 2.5? Will the bravo harmony have more clarity over the 2.5?

Sep 15, 2015 at 10:26 AM Post #30 of 54
Are you able to tell us the difference between the bravo harmony and asg 2.5? Will the bravo harmony have more clarity over the 2.5?

Hi alvink,

The major difference between the ASG 2.5 and Harmony are the new drivers. Aurisonics created their new Hybrid-Dynamic tuned Balanced Armature (HDBA) to work with a smaller custom 9.25mm Precision Dynamic versus the 2.5's larger 14.2mm Dynamic. This new combination is supposed to create a more natural and spacious soundstage with tighter bass, fuller mids, and better transition into treble.

The idea behind the Harmony was to create a hybrid IEM that felt like a full range single driver, and I believe many would agree that this coherency was achieved. 

Overall, the 2.5 is slightly more laid-back while the Harmony is a bit more targeted. So, yes, I would say more clarity.  

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
-LiveSoundwave Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back