Aurisonics New Bravo Series Now Available for Pre-Order!
Sep 15, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #32 of 54
  Hi alvink,

The major difference between the ASG 2.5 and Harmony are the new drivers. Aurisonics created their new Hybrid-Dynamic tuned Balanced Armature (HDBA) to work with a smaller custom 9.25mm Precision Dynamic versus the 2.5's larger 14.2mm Dynamic. This new combination is supposed to create a more natural and spacious soundstage with tighter bass, fuller mids, and better transition into treble.

The idea behind the Harmony was to create a hybrid IEM that felt like a full range single driver, and I believe many would agree that this coherency was achieved. 

Overall, the 2.5 is slightly more laid-back while the Harmony is a bit more targeted. So, yes, I would say more clarity.  

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
-LiveSoundwave Team

Thanks for the help, I'll be placing my order shortly!.
Alvin

Sep 15, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #33 of 54
  Hi alvink,

The major difference between the ASG 2.5 and Harmony are the new drivers. Aurisonics created their new Hybrid-Dynamic tuned Balanced Armature (HDBA) to work with a smaller custom 9.25mm Precision Dynamic versus the 2.5's larger 14.2mm Dynamic. This new combination is supposed to create a more natural and spacious soundstage with tighter bass, fuller mids, and better transition into treble.

The idea behind the Harmony was to create a hybrid IEM that felt like a full range single driver, and I believe many would agree that this coherency was achieved. 

Overall, the 2.5 is slightly more laid-back while the Harmony is a bit more targeted. So, yes, I would say more clarity.  

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
-LiveSoundwave Team

Had a problem ordering off the Livesoundwave website, (Shipping method on checkout was grayed out as well as the payment method).  Talked to Kelsey over their chat service, and then got in touch with Sergei over the phone. They were able help me place the order swiftly.  I just wanted to give you guys a shout out with the awesome service!  Looking forward to the Aurisonics Harmony.  I'll be doing a comparison between the ASG 2.5 vs the Harmony.

Sep 15, 2015 at 5:53 PM Post #34 of 54
  Hi skeptical,

Let's see if we can help you out... So, the Kicker is going to be the most focused on bass. It will have smoother treble that allows the low and midrange frequencies to really shine. It was designed with bass players and drummers in mind. It has a single 9.25mm dynamic driver. 

However, the Forte will still pack a punch in the bass (actually, this entire series was designed with bass in mind), and with the additional hybrid-dynamic tuned balanced armature, it's able to enhance the midrange for more present vocals and spaciousness. You can also see in the comparison chart we posted that the frequency range jumps to 8Hz - 24kHz.

This is Aurisonics describing their new custom tweeter: 

"The HDBA tweeter was designed from the ground up for specific application in our patented Hybrid Dynamic driver configuration. Our HDBA tweeter incorporates a new reed design along with other tuning enhancements to make it complement our dynamic drivers perfectly. The HDBA driver is exclusive to Aurisonics Inc."​
 ​
 ​

You also may want to check out this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/606471/aurisonics-impressions-reviews-discussions-thread/3720  It has some initial impressions of the series that might be helpful!

Let us know if you have any further questions! We are expecting to receive our shipment of the series this week, and will start fulfilling orders asap!

Thanks,
LiveSoundwave Team

Thank you for the answer. One more question: Do I need an external amp. like the ASG 2.5 do or they can be greatly played directly from an iPhone?
If I choose now an audition first and in 3 days period the discount value will not be applicable any more  am I going to be charged the full retail value or initially discounted?

P.S. I could not find the answer for these two questions in the linked thread. 

Sep 16, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #35 of 54
  Had a problem ordering off the Livesoundwave website, (Shipping method on checkout was grayed out as well as the payment method).  Talked to Kelsey over their chat service, and then got in touch with Sergei over the phone. They were able help me place the order swiftly.  I just wanted to give you guys a shout out with the awesome service!  Looking forward to the Aurisonics Harmony.  I'll be doing a comparison between the ASG 2.5 vs the Harmony.

Thanks, Alvin, for the shout out! 

We're looking forward to your comparison review! 
beyersmile.png

-LiveSoundwave Team

Sep 16, 2015 at 10:17 AM Post #36 of 54
  Thank you for the answer. One more question: Do I need an external amp. like the ASG 2.5 do or they can be greatly played directly from an iPhone?
If I choose now an audition first and in 3 days period the discount value will not be applicable any more  am I going to be charged the full retail value or initially discounted?

P.S. I could not find the answer for these two questions in the linked thread. 

The impedence on the Bravo series is significantly lower than the ASG 2.5, so you are able to play them directly from an iPhone. However, you will, of course, get maximum quality from using hi-res music from a DAC or computer - that would be our recommendation. 

If you Audition the product first, we will honor whatever promotion is going on at the time of your Audition order if you decide to purchase after the 3 day Audition period. If you choose not to purchase after the Audition period, you will only be charged a $30 Audition fee. 

Let us know if you have any other questions!

-LiveSoundwave Team

Sep 16, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #37 of 54
  The impedence on the Bravo series is significantly lower than the ASG 2.5, so you are able to play them directly from an iPhone. However, you will, of course, get maximum quality from using hi-res music from a DAC or computer - that would be our recommendation. 

If you Audition the product first, we will honor whatever promotion is going on at the time of your Audition order if you decide to purchase after the 3 day Audition period. If you choose not to purchase after the Audition period, you will only be charged a $30 Audition fee. 

Let us know if you have any other questions!

-LiveSoundwave Team

I wanted to place an order for Forte and Harmony and when I clicked on Harmony it does not open to add it to shopping card, it tells me  THE PAGE YOU REQUESTED WAS NOT FOUND. Can you clarify?

Sep 16, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #38 of 54
  I wanted to place an order for Forte and Harmony and when I clicked on Harmony it does not open to add it to shopping card, it tells me  THE PAGE YOU REQUESTED WAS NOT FOUND. Can you clarify?

I apologize for this. We just checked, and we are not having issues with it on our end. Could you please tell us what browser you are using? Also, were you attempting to Audition or Purchase the products? We will use this information to look into the issue. 

Also, you can call us at 866-760-4727, so we can assist you with the order. 

Thanks,
LiveSoundwave Team

Sep 16, 2015 at 3:18 PM Post #39 of 54
I tried both browsers Chrome and ie8 with the same results. I attempted to audition them first I can't decide which one to pick up. can I call you later? what is your time-table I'm in ca. 

Sep 16, 2015 at 3:26 PM Post #40 of 54
  I tried both browsers Chrome and ie8 with the same results. I attempted to audition them first I can't decide which one to pick up. can I call you later? what is your time-table I'm in ca. 

Thanks for the info. We're alerting our web developers.

We are Eastern time - located in Orlando, FL. Our hours are 9am - 5pm. 

Oct 9, 2015 at 11:08 PM Post #43 of 54
From my time demoing the Kicker, Forte and Harmony which I was alllowed to take home to listen to, all three are great. All have a slight difference in sound and all have great bass. The Harmony has as much bass as the Kicker but its Mids and Treble really are beautiful, they sound a lot clearer and cleaner then their previous models. I prefer the over all sound of the Harmony then the: SE 5Way, K10,NT6P, H8P, K3003 or 846. The Forte has a nice blend of the Kicker and Harmony with a detailed Treble but not as sharp as the Harmony.

Oct 11, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #44 of 54

Oct 22, 2015 at 12:47 PM Post #45 of 54
Hey Guys,

We just wanted to let you know that our shipment of the Bravo Series should be arriving today or tomorrow. So, we will be fulfilling preorders this week! You'll get a confirmation email with tracking info. when your order ships. Feel free to email us at customerservice@livesoundwave.com, chat with us on the site, or call us at 866-760-4727 if you have any questions. 

Also, we're doing a 20% off Holiday Sale for some products/brands right now. If you're starting your holiday shopping early (kids, spouse, niece/nephew?), you might want to check it out. 
wink.gif
 It includes Final Audio, Master & Dynamic, Marshall, Urbanears, various gaming headsets, etc. 

See the complete Holiday Sale page here: http://bit.ly/1GsYAX6

Have a great day,
-LiveSoundwave Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back