Aurisonics New Bravo Series Now Available for Pre-Order!
Aug 12, 2015 at 11:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 54

livesoundwave

Member of the Trade: LiveSoundWave
LiveSoundwave.com now has all 4 of the new Aurisonics Bravo Series IEMs available for Pre-Order! The Bravo Series includes:

The Eva - $179.00
The Kicker - $249.00
The Forte - $399.00
The Harmony - $499.00

Remember, ALL orders also receive FREE Shipping!

Shop: https://livesoundwave.com/en-us/search?q=aurisonics

Check out this review by Musica Acoustics of the Kicker, Forte and Harmony: http://www.musicaacoustics.com/#!Aurisonics-new-Bravo-Series/cgfd/55763d5c0cf24a19838761b8

Aug 12, 2015 at 1:27 PM Post #2 of 54
Very interested in the Eva though I would like some thoughts on their sound.

Aug 12, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #4 of 54
Sweet! Dying to hear the kickers. Any idea for when these will start shipping out yet?

Aug 13, 2015 at 9:29 AM Post #8 of 54
these will be nice as a gift :D

Aug 17, 2015 at 2:14 PM Post #9 of 54
Able to tell us the difference between the harmony and Forte? Any comparisons to the noble savant?

Aug 17, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #10 of 54
Able to tell us the difference between the harmony and Forte? Any comparisons to the noble savant?

Hi alvink,

The Forte has one custom driver and one Hybrid-Dynamic tuned Balanced Armature (HDBA) tweeter with sensitivity of 121dB @ 1mW. The Harmony has one custom dynamic plus two HDBA drivers and a sensitivity of 123dB @ 1mW. These are the technical differences, but we don't have any other reviews beside the one linked in our initial post. So, no, we don't have any comparisons to noble savant yet. If we come across more reviews and/or comparisons, we will post them here for you all. 

Thanks
-LiveSoundwave Team

Aug 17, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #11 of 54
Hi alvink,

The Forte has one custom driver and one Hybrid-Dynamic tuned Balanced Armature (HDBA) tweeter with sensitivity of 121dB @ 1mW. The Harmony has one custom dynamic plus two HDBA drivers and a sensitivity of 123dB @ 1mW. These are the technical differences, but we don't have any other reviews beside the one linked in our initial post. So, no, we don't have any comparisons to noble savant yet. If we come across more reviews and/or comparisons, we will post them here for you all. 

Thanks
-LiveSoundwave Team
Thanks for the info. Will keep a eye on these three Iem. I also really like the deal the you guys are doing. Very tempted to just pull the trigger.

Aug 19, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #12 of 54
I pre-ordered the harmony with their $100 off coupon from last week. 

I was originally going for the forte, but then decided to go triple driver. Historically dual hybrids miss a lot, while most triple driver hybrids seem to be rated very highly. Since Aurisonics really focuses on comfort, and has an excellent reputation, I decided to take the plunge. This will be my first ever higher end piece of gear. Can't wait.

Aug 20, 2015 at 5:44 AM Post #13 of 54
That's an awesome deal.  Did you have to use a coupon code to get the $100 off?  If so will it still be in effect? Would be interested in picking up a pair if the deal is still on.

Thanks,
Alvin

Aug 20, 2015 at 9:38 AM Post #14 of 54
  That's an awesome deal.  Did you have to use a coupon code to get the $100 off?  If so will it still be in effect? Would be interested in picking up a pair if the deal is still on.

Thanks,
Alvin

Hi Alvin,

The $100 off is no longer in effect. That was a Tax Free Week deal from 8/7/2015 - 8/16/2015. It was coordinated with Florida's Tax Free Week for back to school. We do still have the series available for preorder though. 

-LiveSoundwave Team

Aug 20, 2015 at 2:49 PM Post #15 of 54
Hi Alvin,

The $100 off is no longer in effect. That was a Tax Free Week deal from 8/7/2015 - 8/16/2015. It was coordinated with Florida's Tax Free Week for back to school. We do still have the series available for preorder though. 

-LiveSoundwave Team
Thanks for the info. Seems like I missed out on a good deal. I'll keep a look out. Thanks,
Alvin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back