Auralic Amp
Sep 7, 2011 at 12:15 PM Post #2 of 61
Auralic Arc MX DAC is USB only, and upsamples to 192/24. The amp Bugatti...is quite new I think.

Sep 7, 2011 at 1:37 PM Post #3 of 61
Its the first time i hear about this brand. Bugatti? is not a deportive cars brand? 
confused.gif

Sep 8, 2011 at 11:43 AM Post #4 of 61
Bugatti is their product name. The brand is Auralic. They received excellent reviews on erji.net.

Sep 8, 2011 at 8:49 PM Post #5 of 61

Quote:
Bugatti is their product name. The brand is Auralic. They received excellent reviews on erji.net.

Thanks for the response. I wish i can read chinese. 
redface.gif

Sep 9, 2011 at 9:51 AM Post #6 of 61
I didn't read the reviews on Bugatti. But Ark MX was reviewed to have a cold and very analytical sound (thin sounding as well). Their company suggested people to use warm and thick sounding amps/headphones.

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:09 PM Post #7 of 61
Hello, everyone, it is glad to see a discuss on Head-Fi for our product.

Both 'ARK MX' DAC and 'Bugatti' headphone amplifier were designed and sold in Chinese mainland only for cost and price consideration and are not AURALiC's formal international product and do not present on our official website.

ARK MX+ is our current DAC product which have both USB and S/PDIF digital input supporting 32BIT/192K sampling rate. It is a complete new product with stunning sound.

We will also have two formal headphone amplifiers by the end of this year, one with same looking of 'Bugatti' and will be a great combo with ARK MX+. Another one is tube OTL design for Hi-End market.

Please visit our website (www.auralic.com) for our formal product line or follow us on facebook. 

If any people or dealer is interested with our product, we are glad to provide a sample unit for evaluation.

Sep 17, 2011 at 1:35 PM Post #8 of 61
Does Ark MX Support upsampling?

Sep 17, 2011 at 10:27 PM Post #9 of 61
ARK MX does not have any AURALiC's patented technical for cost and price reason, however, ARK MX+ have all indeed.

For upsampling, here is the introduction:

self-adapt upsampling circuit
The internal self-adapt upsampling circuit inside ARK MX+ could automatically choose the best upsampling ratio. It could convert the digital audio data at one sample rate to a higher rate, providing listeners with higher levels of performance. To be exactly, it could raise 44.1 KHz & 88.2KHz to 176.4KHz and raise 48KHZ & 96KHz to 192KHz. Upsampling to higher sample rates make improvements to fine detail, sound stage depth and image separation. Such self-judgment could maintain integer upsampling way so as to provide reliable guarantee to precisely restore the originality of music by avoiding the signal distortion from non-integer upsampling algorithm.

Sep 18, 2011 at 1:40 AM Post #10 of 61
Thank you for the information. 

Oh if you wish to promote your products here on head-fi, you'll have to register yourself as a Head-Fi Sponsor!

Sep 19, 2011 at 10:49 AM Post #13 of 61

Quote:
Are your products only available in china? Do you deliver rest of the world?

Hello, we have different product line in china and the rest of the world. All things present on our website are available worldwide and for which only available in China, they are on another web.

The combo you post here are available only in China, there will be a official headphone amplifier named 'Taurus' available in the middle of October which share same looking of 'Bugatti SE'.

Sep 20, 2011 at 8:56 AM Post #14 of 61
Thats good to hear! I've read great reviews from erji.net about your products. I hope you'll be selling them in Hong Kong as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back