Aune M1P
Mar 26, 2024 at 8:23 AM Post #391 of 452
Genres and sub-genres specific folders and Artists inside of them and Albums under artists. That way I can navigate faster the file manager in offline DAPs like M1p and DTR1+
...and filenames are still short enough to work with this folder structure without having to rename, yeah? EG. C:/Music/Hip Hop/West Coast/NWA/Straight Outta Compton/

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:28 AM Post #392 of 452
Maybe a card type that the device doesn't like.

I've a similar issue with my M1p, It reads every SD-Card I have except 1. I really don't know the reason behind it. It is just not working in this DAP and working flawless in my other DAPs
Is there a micro SD card spec that Aune recommends for the M1P? Or better still, which cards work for you and which don't please? I'm taking delivery of my M1P this week and have been ripping FLAC's off Tidal to beat the band for the past few days in anticipation!

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:05 PM Post #393 of 452
...and filenames are still short enough to work with this folder structure without having to rename, yeah? EG. C:/Music/Hip Hop/West Coast/NWA/Straight Outta Compton/
im not totally sure on this, maybe @AuneAudio can confirm, but i think filename length only applies to the filename, not the folders.

some of my longer filenames i had to shorten so be mindful, they just dont display if too long

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:07 PM Post #394 of 452
Mar 27, 2024 at 5:51 AM Post #395 of 452
I never changed my local file names. What I saw for longer file name it displays in a moving line

Mar 27, 2024 at 5:54 AM Post #396 of 452
Is there a micro SD card spec that Aune recommends for the M1P? Or better still, which cards work for you and which don't please? I'm taking delivery of my M1P this week and have been ripping FLAC's off Tidal to beat the band for the past few days in anticipation!
There is no spec. I've got Samsung and Sandisk UHS 1 class cards. Somehow 1 of Sandisk cards don't work

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:15 AM Post #397 of 452
There is no spec. I've got Samsung and Sandisk UHS 1 class cards. Somehow 1 of Sandisk cards don't work
Ah yes. So this little darling of a DAP heavily relies on pure emotion for everything it does. Love it, and very good to know! That's exactly why I bought it. I'll do some form of a ceremony with incense when the Amazon box arrives with my micro SD inside.

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:07 PM Post #398 of 452
So I just took delivery of my brand new M1P, charged it fully, switched it on, and it now says "NO DEVICE", and will not switch off. No buttons works at all!

I think I'm in love!

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:20 PM Post #399 of 452
So I just took delivery of my brand new M1P, charged it fully, switched it on, and it now says "NO DEVICE", and will not switch off. No buttons works at all!

I think I'm in love!
It won't work without an SD Card. So with the SD card it's still showing the same message?

Also, for my unit Aune gave an SD Card inside probably 128GB if I remember correctly. You got the same?

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:26 PM Post #400 of 452
It won't work without an SD Card. So with the SD card it's still showing the same message?

Also, for my unit Aune gave an SD Card inside probably 128GB if I remember correctly. You got the same?
Yeah it came with a 128GB micro SD card.

I formatted the micro SD card. Put about 200 tracks on it. No Device.

Then I formatted the SD card again. Put 1 track on it. No Device again!

Mar 27, 2024 at 4:13 PM Post #402 of 452
Yeah it came with a 128GB micro SD card.

I formatted the micro SD card. Put about 200 tracks on it. No Device.

Then I formatted the SD card again. Put 1 track on it. No Device again!
maybe you formatted it to a format it doesn't like? which could be anything as aune like us playing the guessing game

the player has a little reset player on the right side, also i find holding down power for long enough normally works id stuck on that first screen.

make sure you dont have 1.075 on it. software is dodgy.

also you can use it without a card i think you just have to hold the back/menu button

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:17 AM Post #403 of 452
Thanks for liking the M1p so much:) We cannot say exactly the same sound signature but the S9c Pro DAC with headphone amp is definitely a great product that we would recommend http://www.auneaudio.com/Desktop_en/126.html
It's been very well received too, and there are quite a few reviews that you can maybe refer to before you buy one :)
I ended up buying the S10N. I didn’t need the headphone amp but I could use the music player and the DAC. I hope the FPGA system will give the same sound quality as the M1P.

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:23 PM Post #404 of 452
maybe you formatted it to a format it doesn't like? which could be anything as aune like us playing the guessing game

the player has a little reset player on the right side, also i find holding down power for long enough normally works id stuck on that first screen.

make sure you dont have 1.075 on it. software is dodgy.

also you can use it without a card i think you just have to hold the back/menu button
So after a rocky start, my new love and I decided to spend some quality time together to try and understand each other better. I listened to her, apologised for not immediately understanding her ways, told her it was all my fault.

Then a magic thing happened...she let me in. All of a sudden, songs appeared. She let me play with her a bit. Then more songs came, followed by an extended listening experience.

Then, and this is when I knew we were going steady, she let me bring her back to a time when she used to make other people happy before me (firmware 1.07). Mind you, it still took me 2 attempts.

Bliss!

Mar 28, 2024 at 3:51 PM Post #405 of 452
So after a rocky start, my new love and I decided to spend some quality time together to try and understand each other better. I listened to her, apologised for not immediately understanding her ways, told her it was all my fault.

Then a magic thing happened...she let me in. All of a sudden, songs appeared. She let me play with her a bit. Then more songs came, followed by an extended listening experience.

Then, and this is when I knew we were going steady, she let me bring her back to a time when she used to make other people happy before me (firmware 1.07). Mind you, it still took me 2 attempts.

Bliss!
Wonderful ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back