Aune M1P
Feb 21, 2024 at 9:02 PM Post #331 of 473
Hi! I'm having a different problem...I'm looking to purchase an M1P and most of the sites including hifigo are out of stock. When can I expect the player to be back in stock or is there someplace else I should look? Thank you!!!

Update: I'll be shipping to the USA.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2024 at 9:25 PM Post #332 of 473
Feb 27, 2024 at 1:13 AM Post #333 of 473
Hi Aune.

My m1p has bluetooth connection problems in source mode. hiby wu1, the device that I connected to the player. the connection breaks at a very close distance, somewhere 30-50cm. the connection can also be interrupted even when near the player.
everything works well in sink mode.
and how do I clear the list of bt connections? if there is no such possibility yet, can you add it?

current firmware version is 1.0770.1/0.1/0.0

thanks

Hi, please refer to "Button Combinations" in the user manual:

1709013744667.png

Sorry for the Bluetooth transmitter experience... The Bluetooth transmitter is not a main function. It's not as strong as the receiving function. It doesn't support long distance, and the connection quality is also influenced by the material of the receiving device and how well it receives signals.

aune For music we design. Stay updated on aune at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/auneaudioofficial https://twitter.com/auneaudio https://www.instagram.com/auneaudio http://www.auneaudio.com sales@auneaudio.com
Feb 27, 2024 at 1:27 AM Post #334 of 473
Hi, please refer to "Button Combinations" in the user manual:

1709013744667.png

Sorry for the Bluetooth transmitter experience... The Bluetooth transmitter is not a main function. It's not as strong as the receiving function. It doesn't support long distance, and the connection quality is also influenced by the material of the receiving device and how well it receives signals.
That is correct. As basic as it gets. I bought the bluetooth version just in case... But so strong in wired mode.

Feb 27, 2024 at 3:05 PM Post #335 of 473
I understand that Bluetooth is not the main function, but the connection problems in the signal transmission mode to another device are so big that this is unacceptable.
I have never seen such a bad connection, even in very cheap devices. The connection lost even when the devices are lying next to each other, there is no distance between them. and when the connection is broken, there is an unpleasant sound. I thought at first that the Bluetooth module might be damaged, but everything works well in receiver mode.

most likely some kind of software error, it would be great if you checked it out and fixed it if possible.

Mar 1, 2024 at 1:57 PM Post #337 of 473
Anything sounds good with M1p. @AuneAudio what did you do?

1709319444277.png

Sennheiser IE600 + Aune M1p

Mar 1, 2024 at 4:47 PM Post #338 of 473
I should be receiving my M1P on Monday! I'll be pairing it with Shure SE846 Gen 1 IEMs as well as Dan Clark AONs. Both connecting via balanced 4.4mm connectors and cabling from Plussound. My Hiby R3 Gent 2 drives the SE846s really well but struggles a bit with AONs. Will report my feedback after I've had a chance to play.

Mar 2, 2024 at 1:24 AM Post #340 of 473
Mar 2, 2024 at 2:29 AM Post #341 of 473
Mar 3, 2024 at 5:27 PM Post #343 of 473
im on 1.7 though i also tried 1.75 (which has issues reading my sdcard)

anyway on 1.7 does anyone also see the behaviour were pressing the down button on the playing screen doesn't mark a track as a favourite anymore?

Mar 3, 2024 at 6:16 PM Post #344 of 473
I understand that Bluetooth is not the main function, but the connection problems in the signal transmission mode to another device are so big that this is unacceptable.
I have never seen such a bad connection, even in very cheap devices. The connection lost even when the devices are lying next to each other, there is no distance between them. and when the connection is broken, there is an unpleasant sound. I thought at first that the Bluetooth module might be damaged, but everything works well in receiver mode.

most likely some kind of software error, it would be great if you checked it out and fixed it if possible.
I had the exact same problem that I described a couple of pages ago.

To the point where I wrote to the support and got this answer:

The M1P machine is made of aluminum. It has a strong signal shielding function and a strong shielding ability for Bluetooth credit. Therefore, it is not recommended that you use the Bluetooth transmitting function. It is recommended that you use Bluetooth receiving and then aim at the window and try again

So my conclusion is that Bluetooth is unfortunately a gimmick that I wish I didn't pay for it because it is next to unusable. I don't see how a software update will solve it.

Mar 4, 2024 at 11:52 AM Post #345 of 473
So my conclusion is that Bluetooth is unfortunately a gimmick that I wish I didn't pay for it because it is next to unusable. I don't see how a software update will solve it.
I don't understand the bt module very well, but there maybe some software errors, for example, the frequency waves of or channel the data transmission channel or codec type in the driver are unsuitable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back