AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Aug 16, 2019 at 4:36 AM Post #1,366 of 5,890
Just received my T800 and have been listening to them on my M11 for the past hour using the nicehck 16 core copper cable.... currently getting my mind blown by the amount of details I'm hearing. Love the soundstage, really gives me the impression that I'm listening to sounds outside of my head (holographic? Is that the term?).
Thank you for recommending these.:gs1000smile:

Aug 16, 2019 at 5:17 AM Post #1,367 of 5,890
For those who feels the high is too harsh on first few hours of listening. Do not give up on them, after almost 18 hours of listening I do feel the highs are more tamed now. Just swapped over to spiral dots and love the comfort they provide.

Aug 16, 2019 at 6:02 AM Post #1,368 of 5,890
How does the bass get sibilance? Lol
Alrighty, then. You just made me realise when it comes to hyperbole-based humour...my delivery sucks. Anyway I hope my local headphone bar gets their greasy fingers on these soon. IF they want to, even. The only "mainstream" Chi-Fi that has a celebrity status here is FiiO, followed by all the other boutique and/or non-mainstream stuff like the UMelodies, qdc, VHedgehogs :sweat_smile:, kay-zeds, etc...

If only some retailers could import a little more.

Aug 16, 2019 at 9:59 AM Post #1,369 of 5,890
For those who feels the high is too harsh on first few hours of listening. Do not give up on them, after almost 18 hours of listening I do feel the highs are more tamed now. Just swapped over to spiral dots and love the comfort they provide.

Yes i agree now i do feel a bit harsh on the treble but depends on the song though, now using the bonus copper and white dampers. My spiral dot are on its way.

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:31 PM Post #1,370 of 5,890
Anyone use the T800 stock but with double or triple flange eartips? How is it working out for you? Has it tamed the treble a bit? I have just found out I have heapppps of different double and triple flange eartips haha. I usually prefer double : )

Aug 17, 2019 at 12:36 AM Post #1,377 of 5,890
Yes i agree now i do feel a bit harsh on the treble but depends on the song though, now using the bonus copper and white dampers. My spiral dot are on its way.

You mean they included bonus dampers in the box?

Aug 17, 2019 at 3:09 AM Post #1,378 of 5,890
You know what I would like to see. Someone please please please shine a light/torch through the iem and lets see that ba and tube goodness :wink:. And im curious, reading up on the T800 it says that it has 3 sound tubes. 1 for the 2 low BA. 1 for 2 treble BA. But for the mids. Its 4BA. So it's actualy 2 tubes..... Thats what I see in the images

Aug 17, 2019 at 3:45 AM Post #1,379 of 5,890
You know what I would like to see. Someone please please please shine a light/torch through the iem and lets see that ba and tube goodness :wink:. And im curious, reading up on the T800 it says that it has 3 sound tubes. 1 for the 2 low BA. 1 for 2 treble BA. But for the mids. Its 4BA. So it's actualy 2 tubes..... Thats what I see in the images
i see 4
0914_7MF2ZF_U2DJQEL.jpg!r800x0.jpg

Aug 17, 2019 at 4:12 AM Post #1,380 of 5,890
Thanks for the picture :) . How is the sub bass on the T800? I have a feeling that it is more focued on the sub rather than the mid bass which I like a lot. The Oriveti New Primacy are tuned like that but use a dynamic. So I can't wait to hear the T800. Would someone be willing to listen to a song for me on youtube? Ams great thing is that it's a very very very very good quality song and should test sub bass punch and soundstage/imaging of the T800. It's Hard Trance but I'd like to know if it sounds great as it's one of my favourite tracks. It's

Sinith & Ultraform - The Night After.

The chanel on youtube is TrueHardtranceSounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back