AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Aug 14, 2019 at 10:52 AM Post #1,277 of 5,890
Pop a couple of these in and I think you'll be very happy. They just take the edge off the brightness like a xanax.:)

https://www.etymotic.com/er38-46.html

($12 with tool)

They work great on the T800 and you don't have to wait for shipping from asia.

I didn't notice any real changes in sound among my many different cables.

I initially thought I liked the IEMS better without filters, but I've been listening to them all day for weeks and needed to mellow them out. They're just as enjoyable with the filters but allow me to listen fatigue free for days.

Really enjoying the purchase, never heard a sound stage so wide. Bass and separation are perfect for me. Customer service is a class act as well.
Wish I could, but the shipping here to Australia seriously bumps up the price..... Toooo much....

Aug 14, 2019 at 11:00 AM Post #1,279 of 5,890
You could try to measure tips that fit you and compare to JVC measurements.
I'm using M size in most tips, so i've bought M size spiral dots and they fit very well.
I see some in Penon so I can get 3 different sizes for around 10 or 11 usd which is a bargain compared to what other places are selling them for. Are just just using the Spiral dots while the iem is completely stock? So no cable swap to copper and no filter swap? Just spiral dots? Because to be honest. The Ety filters are bloody pricey here. Im looking around around $30 to spend which with all honesty, another 30 more I can geab myself a ISN C16 or H16 for that money..... So if the Spiral dots do the job, I'd be happy .

Aug 14, 2019 at 11:05 AM Post #1,281 of 5,890
I see some in Penon so I can get 3 different sizes for around 10 or 11 usd which is a bargain compared to what other places are selling them for. Are just just using the Spiral dots while the iem is completely stock? So no cable swap to copper and no filter swap? Just spiral dots? Because to be honest. The Ety filters are bloody pricey here. Im looking around around $30 to spend which with all honesty, another 30 more I can geab myself a ISN C16 or H16 for that money..... So if the Spiral dots do the job, I'd be happy .

Am still waiting for my spiral dots and spin fit to arrive in a day or 2 to try.

Am not sure if it's them getting burned in or just me getting used to them. I do not find the high that bad after 10 hours or so listening to them. But I am on alo smoky litz cable now, which are also spc and they do sound less harsh compared to stock.

Am also using some generic nicehck style silicon too now, as the foam tips are just too huge for me.

Also if u do get your t800 from aliexpress, they will send you copper cables too! Which helps with the high a lot!

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019 at 11:05 AM Post #1,282 of 5,890
Aug 14, 2019 at 11:07 AM Post #1,283 of 5,890
Am still waiting for my spiral dots and spin fit to arrive in a day or 2 to try.

Am not sure if it's them getting burned in or just me getting used to them. I do not find the high that bad after 10 hours or so listening to them. But I am on alo smoky litz cable now, which are also spc and they do sound less harsh compared to stock.

Am also using some generic nicehck style silicon too now, as the foam tips are just too huge for me.

Also if u do get your t800 from aliexpress, they will send you copper cables too! Which helps with the high a lot!
Oh what? From which seller? That is great news

Aug 14, 2019 at 11:10 AM Post #1,284 of 5,890
I've tried about 20 different tips. Right now, I'm loving some wide bore triple flanges I found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0776ZHJLV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They sound great and are very comfortable for me. They feel exactly like Etymotics in my ears.
I got some double flange eartips now that I think about it that came with my New Primacys..... I tried them once and found that it smoothed out the treble on them but the ONP already are a smooth iem, so it got to dark for which is why I settled to Spiral dots. Hmm maybe I could try them out with the T800..

Aug 14, 2019 at 11:25 AM Post #1,288 of 5,890
Are just just using the Spiral dots while the iem is completely stock? So no cable swap to copper and no filter swap? Just spiral dots?
I have everything in stock for now, but only because filters didn't arrive yet :)
The stock cable looks and feels fine to me, i will try to replace it only if changing filters doesn't help.
With spiral dots and stock cable/filters i hear no sibilance, still the sound often is too "intense" and bright for me.

Aug 14, 2019 at 11:25 AM Post #1,289 of 5,890
that will be fun
Screenshot (340).png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back