AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jul 14, 2019 at 9:40 AM Post #391 of 5,890
Read that but to me he is trashing the Andromeda S so much and contradicts what my experience of my Andro S greatly. But I get to draw my own conclusions tomorrow as my T800 is waiting for me at the office and I will compare it with my Andro S with the same setups......

Nice, would like to hear you impressions buddy

Jul 14, 2019 at 11:46 AM Post #392 of 5,890
Read that but to me he is trashing the Andromeda S so much and contradicts what my experience of my Andro S greatly. But I get to draw my own conclusions tomorrow as my T800 is waiting for me at the office and I will compare it with my Andro S with the same setups......

ok thanks

Flash-Camp-on-Currambene-Creek.jpg

Jul 14, 2019 at 11:49 AM Post #393 of 5,890
i dont think that it will beat the andro. A8 maybe

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #395 of 5,890

looking forward to this comparison!

Jul 15, 2019 at 10:56 AM Post #397 of 5,890
looking forward to this comparison!

I'd like to thank you for bringing the T800 to my attention as I thought it was you and @blomman77 and @FastAndClean who first set their hands on it.

A very good recommendation imo. There's not much to complain about: build quality is good, fit and comfort is excellent, easy to drive, they are very detailed without being too flat/boring etc pp. I even like the stock cable (the thin white one)and don't feel the need to upgrade.
I can easily understand and confirm anything good that's been said on this thread about the T800. I'd even call them musically (but what do I know).
The treble sounded a bit exhausting when I first listened to them 10 days ago so I added any available filter to my AE cart in order to tame the beast. Turns out they respond pretty good to tip rolling. I currently use them with a set of double flange tips that came with IMR R1 Zenith. They work best for me atm.
Thanks guys

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019 at 11:03 AM Post #398 of 5,890
I'd like to thank you for bringing the T800 to my attention as I thought it was you and @blomman77 and @FastAndClean who first set their hands on it.

A very good recommendation imo. There's not much to complain about: build quality is good, fit and comfort is excellent, easy to drive, they are very detailed without being too flat/boring etc pp. I can easily understand and confirm anything good that's been said on this thread about the T800. I'd even call them musically (but what do I know).
The treble sounded a bit exhausting when I first listened to them 10 days ago so I added any available filter to my AE cart in order to tame the beast. Turns out they respond pretty good to tip rolling. I currently use them with a set of double flange tips that came with IMR R1 Zenith. They work best for me atm.
Thanks guys

how does it compare to the r1 zenith?

Jul 15, 2019 at 11:23 AM Post #399 of 5,890
I didn't do much A/B comparisons as I was having a cold last week and I'm surely not the most sophisticated person when it comes to audio description (imagine Catweazle talking about electricity...)
The most noticable differences are imo: instrumental separation and layering is clearly better with the T800. I'd say 5.67% better. Also the T800 wins the prize when it comes to detail revealing. Though it's closer here. I'd say 2.34% better

The R1 Zenith are punchier and a bit more energetic. I still think the R1 Zenith B Stock is good value.

Jul 15, 2019 at 11:29 AM Post #400 of 5,890

A very good recommendation imo. There's not much to complain about: build quality is good, fit and comfort is excellent, easy to drive, they are very detailed without being too flat/boring etc pp. I even like the stock cable (the thin white one)and don't feel the need to upgrade.
I can easily understand and confirm anything good that's been said on this thread about the T800. I'd even call them musically (but what do I know).
Thanks guys
you are welcome, sometimes when you risk you can win

Jul 15, 2019 at 11:31 AM Post #401 of 5,890
I didn't do much A/B comparisons as I was having a cold last week and I'm surely not the most sophisticated person when it comes to audio description (imagine Catweazle talking about electricity...)
The most noticable differences are imo: instrumental separation and layering is clearly better with the T800. I'd say 5.67% better. Also the T800 wins the prize when it comes to detail revealing. Though it's closer here. I'd say 2.34% better

The R1 Zenith are punchier and a bit more energetic. I still think the R1 Zenith B Stock is good value.

thanks !

haha that's some precise numbers. its okay I'm not good at describing what I hear either but I try my best.

glad you are enjoying the t800

Jul 15, 2019 at 12:08 PM Post #402 of 5,890
Just glad that i/we could recommend something this good.
The quality,both soundwise and build quality is really fantastic for the Money!
Hopefully more Head-Fiers will be able to hear them.

Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back