AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jul 11, 2019 at 4:36 PM Post #331 of 5,890
with the green damper they sound like dark, only the sparkle in the upper treble makes them not completely dark sounding, everything before the treble scream darkness , lush, full, super wide with sub bass impact that is very rare for BA
addictive is what they are, Hans Zimmer is made for them
Crave for other earphones? None

Jul 11, 2019 at 6:41 PM Post #332 of 5,890
with the green damper they sound like dark, only the sparkle in the upper treble makes them not completely dark sounding, everything before the treble scream darkness , lush, full, super wide with sub bass impact that is very rare for BA
addictive is what they are, Hans Zimmer is made for them
Crave for other earphones? None
where does the filter sit

Jul 11, 2019 at 7:47 PM Post #333 of 5,890
How are yall getting the t800 so quickly? You guys in Asia? Anybody in the US getting it quickly, and if so, how?

Yep I stay in Singapore (Asia) and this shop ships their IEMs from Hong Kong (around five hour airplane ride).

Jul 11, 2019 at 9:17 PM Post #335 of 5,890
am tempted to order to try, can anyone advise on the size and fit? say relative to a shure 846

I don't own any shures, but the T800 IMHO is larger than most of my other CHIFI IEMs and westones (I would say it is just slightly smaller than the original ZS 10 Pro but more ergonomically designed). Not surprising considering they stuffed 8 drivers inside the shell.
It looks and feels like a custom shell actually. But nevertheless, the fit is quite good despite the large size, no large pointy edges to cause discomfort to my average sized ears. And it is quite ergonomically shaped to fit the shape of the outer ear canal.
It is light too.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2019 at 5:09 AM Post #336 of 5,890
WhatsApp Image 2019-07-12 at 17.02.44.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-07-12 at 17.03.37(1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-07-12 at 17.03.37.jpeg

Storage case is really solid, like pelican case. Build quality and finishing of the iem is top notch. Fit is really good too. Out of the box, the sound put a smile on my face.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2019 at 5:47 AM Post #340 of 5,890
I'm getting the T180 soon. A single BA for 31usd.
Gonna be interesting to see what Audiosense can bring for that kind of money
i am very curious for the two BA model, it uses my favorite Knowles driver for mids and treble (26989), i have two earphones with that driver (Etymotic ER4S, Hisenior B5+) and both have very sweet mids and treble

Jul 12, 2019 at 6:15 AM Post #341 of 5,890
Yeah that one is interesting to.
Found out that the driver used in T180 is the
RAF-32873.
Don't have any IEMs with that one.
Looking at the graph from Knowles homepage,
It has it's peek at 3K and is supposed to be warm sounding. If it sounds ok/good,i'll think it's
i am very curious for the two BA model, it uses my favorite Knowles driver for mids and treble (26989), i have two earphones with that driver (Etymotic ER4S, Hisenior B5+) and both have very sweet mids and treble

gonna be great value for just north of 30usd.
We'll see...

Jul 12, 2019 at 6:53 AM Post #342 of 5,890

What knowles drivers does the T800 use for the middle frequencies? On their webpage they say it is a customized quad driver, but no mention of the driver type.

Jul 12, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #344 of 5,890
After listening for a week, I gotta say the imaging on these are just unreal, probably the best I've heard, better than the ex1000 that I also love. For instance on the song Gorecki by Lamb, there is a series of Djembe drums that goes from center to right then left, the position of each beat is slightly different, and with T800 I can discern the positions of each beat more clearly than most other headphones I have. The soundstage is very wide, but I feel it is a bit oval shaped, lacking a bit in depth comparing to the ex1000.
The bass impact and speed are also impressive, I agree with other reviewers that they almost sound like dynamic driver bass, especially the sub-bass, probably because of that vented woofer. The mids are lush and smooth, vocals are forward, I especially love listening to male vocals such as Eric Clapton on this. The treble is crisp and extends very well, and it is and not sibilant after a change to a copper cable. Another thing I really like is that these perform really well at low volumes, with no loss of detail or clarity, which is great because I tend to listen at lower volumes.
Although I got very small ears so finding the right fit that allows me to wear these for longer periods of time is a bit challenging, I made a custom earpiece which helped, and because of this, these isolate so well, maybe a bit too well....I can't even hear people talking to me from less than 1 meter away.

Jul 12, 2019 at 1:42 PM Post #345 of 5,890
Nice wrap up. I agree with everything you write,and i really hope even more "Head-Fiers"take the chance to get these...
Do you notice a big difference between stock or copper cable?
After listening for a week, I gotta say the imaging on these are just unreal, probably the best I've heard, better than the ex1000 that I also love. For instance on the song Gorecki by Lamb, there is a series of Djembe drums that goes from center to right then left, the position of each beat is slightly different, and with T800 I can discern the positions of each beat more clearly than most other headphones I have. The soundstage is very wide, but I feel it is a bit oval shaped, lacking a bit in depth comparing to the ex1000.
The bass impact and speed are also impressive, I agree with other reviewers that they almost sound like dynamic driver bass, especially the sub-bass, probably because of that vented woofer. The mids are lush and smooth, vocals are forward, I especially love listening to male vocals such as Eric Clapton on this. The treble is crisp and extends very well, and it is and not sibilant after a change to a copper cable. Another thing I really like is that these perform really well at low volumes, with no loss of detail or clarity, which is great because I tend to listen at lower volumes.
Although I got very small ears so finding the right fit that allows me to wear these for longer periods of time is a bit challenging, I made a custom earpiece which helped, and because of this, these isolate so well, maybe a bit too well....I can't even hear people talking to me from less than 1 meter away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back