AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Aug 18, 2019 at 4:52 AM Post #1,426 of 5,890
This is my headphone test playlist which covers a few genres i like .... the Sizzlebird songs use a violin for the main melody and can really be harsh on some earphones.... the T800's are just on the border of how much treble i can take but aren't sibilant / harsh
The intro on Climbatize (around 1:10 in) can be terrible to listen to if you get into sibilance but the t800 doesn't go there .... but it's VEY intense
https://www.deezer.com/en/playlist/5079873604

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019 at 9:05 AM Post #1,428 of 5,890
Have found my favourite combo so far.

T800 with MS Spiral Dots + custom 8 core neotech upocc

So much details with nx4 dsd, wide wide soundstage with bass that's so close to dynamic driver. The highs have tamed down after approximate 24 hours of listening (will try the stock spc cable again soon). With my modded dx50, there's just a touch more warmth and lesser treble
The T800 have made me not miss my um miracle. Very happy purchase so far
Hi @islubio, I know is very difficult to make a comparison based on memory, but would help me a lot a UM Miracle vs T800 comparison, particularly in the treble.
Maybe that´s the final push to make me pull the trigger on T800.
cheers, Jose

Aug 18, 2019 at 9:42 AM Post #1,429 of 5,890
Hi @islubio, I know is very difficult to make a comparison based on memory, but would help me a lot a UM Miracle vs T800 comparison, particularly in the treble.
Maybe that´s the final push to make me pull the trigger on T800.
cheers, Jose

Wow this is too difficult. But I will be getting the miracles repaired. Might be a dead right mid driver.

From memory, the T800 high is definitely more harsh, but do bear in mind that it's getting burn in still. For my miracles, they are also on silver cables so the high are slightly boosted compared to stock and even so are not as harsh as the T800 at times. By harsh I do not meant it in a bad way, but just more fatigue.

The miracles, I can wear them all day long and be happy. The bass on them definitely nowhere near the T800, so the miracle can sound really boring at times. As for soundstage and details I really can't remember them now and will have to wait till I got them repaired.

T800 have alot to give, it makes you want to keep listening but do get fatigue after awhile. Miracle is a no brainer that you just pop into your ears and listen all days, also being ciem, fit is perfect. For the T800 I do have to adjust the fit a little as I have not use uiem for awhile, esp when one of my ear canal is slightly smaller.

The T800 are awesome, do not worry about getting them as the high can be tamed

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019 at 9:51 AM Post #1,430 of 5,890
May I know which damper gives the biggest soundstage and the best sound quality. Please provide me their link too. Thanks in advance.

Aug 18, 2019 at 10:00 AM Post #1,431 of 5,890
May I know which damper gives the biggest soundstage and the best sound quality. Please provide me their link too. Thanks in advance.

It will be different for every person, friend. Like shoes; no one can tell you what shoe will be comfortable for your foot because your foot is different shape with different anatomical problems (flat, arch, etc) than other people.

The best damper for your ears depends on your individual sound preference. Some people like the grey dampers. Other people like the white ones. Still other people like the brown ones or even green ones.

I would suggest you get a pair of Knowles white, brown, and green. Then try them and see which ones you like best. On Aliexpress they are only a few dollars per pair, so it is quite affordable to get more than 1 type to try.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019 at 10:00 AM Post #1,432 of 5,890
Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019 at 10:30 AM Post #1,433 of 5,890
No, i bought it separately. I bought the plastic one it is a bit loose and will fall out if you shake them.
I already lost one piece of the damper.

Also right now i cant use my t800 because i use the brown bonus cable, and when i try too unplug it broke and left the broken mmcx socket on the t800.
Need to get pliers to get them off.

You mean they included bonus dampers in the box?

Aug 18, 2019 at 11:45 AM Post #1,434 of 5,890
@SilverEars i use dark signatures (zhiyin z5000 iem) mostly because they are more easy to eq i like signature of auglamour rt-1 discontinued and mine are broken right now (Bright iem too) atm.... T800 is Bright i know that but this have bigger soundstage too which means they are harder to eq on some compressed/bad mastered music.. Well I try to fine tune the mids atm and take away a bit of brightness.. The iems are already good.. for me

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019 at 11:50 AM Post #1,435 of 5,890
Wow this is too difficult. But I will be getting the miracles repaired. Might be a dead right mid driver.
From memory, the T800 high is definitely more harsh, but do bear in mind that it's getting burn in still. For my miracles, they are also on silver cables so the high are slightly boosted compared to stock and even so are not as harsh as the T800 at times. By harsh I do not meant it in a bad way, but just more fatigue.
The miracles, I can wear them all day long and be happy. The bass on them definitely nowhere near the T800, so the miracle can sound really boring at times. As for soundstage and details I really can't remember them now and will have to wait till I got them repaired.
T800 have alot to give, it makes you want to keep listening but do get fatigue after awhile. Miracle is a no brainer that you just pop into your ears and listen all days, also being ciem, fit is perfect. For the T800 I do have to adjust the fit a little as I have not use uiem for awhile, esp when one of my ear canal is slightly smaller.
The T800 are awesome, do not worry about getting them as the high can be tamed
thanks, @islubio, appreciate your input. will PM you as don´t want to derail this thread on the Miracles.

Aug 18, 2019 at 11:52 AM Post #1,436 of 5,890
Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019 at 11:10 PM Post #1,437 of 5,890

Users who are viewing this thread

Back