AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Aug 19, 2019 at 9:42 AM Post #1,456 of 5,890
After trying some tips, so far my favorites spinfit and spiral dot. The spiral dots give a very light seal, and sounds more spacious in width and height, treble is smoother. The spinfit gives a small soundstage, with a more forward mid, making it engaging and treble is more extended, however it's very very bright, my eardrums felt like they can bleed from a long session. I would think for those that want a slightly more intimate sound should definitely go for the spinfit, together with the damper mod. Bass was also tighter with the spinfit

Would be trying out some aet08 and aet07 soon

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:51 AM Post #1,461 of 5,890
Anyone tried the T800 with the ISN C16 or H16 cable? So far I think they are the best bang for the buck cable. I thinking of ordering the H16. I already have the S16 but that will brighten up the treble slighty and bring the mids forward while tightening up the lows but bringing more treble is not something the T800 needs but I'll test ot out anyways haha. As the S16 is SPC but is the smoothest SPC cable I have ever heard

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:53 AM Post #1,462 of 5,890
Yeah, i ask fastandclean which one he use and he gave link to the plastic one.
Maybe will use the mess or just buy the metal dampers.

How is the fit of the metal dampers, is it sticking out on the nozzle?
Are ther any difference in sound between plastic and metal dampers?
No they don't but I would recommend not pushing them all the way in till you are certain that the sound is to your liking. After you try them and it is just right then push them in all the way.

Just so you know I install the green ones all the way in, then receive my copper cable yesterday wanted to hear what the Sound was like without the dampeners withjust the cable. One was difficult to take out the other came out easily.
By difficult I mean more than one try.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2019 at 10:55 AM Post #1,463 of 5,890
After trying some tips, so far my favorites spinfit and spiral dot. The spiral dots give a very light seal, and sounds more spacious in width and height, treble is smoother. The spinfit gives a small soundstage, with a more forward mid, making it engaging and treble is more extended, however it's very very bright, my eardrums felt like they can bleed from a long session. I would think for those that want a slightly more intimate sound should definitely go for the spinfit, together with the damper mod. Bass was also tighter with the spinfit

Would be trying out some aet08 and aet07 soon
Spiral dots run slightly smaller in size. If you usually wear medium, medium large should fit, and Large is more like medium large. That's what I have been reading, but I also feel spinfits are like this as well. Just slightly smaller in size

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:55 AM Post #1,464 of 5,890
Last edited:
Aug 19, 2019 at 10:57 AM Post #1,465 of 5,890
Spiral dots run slightly smaller in size. If you usually wear medium, medium large should fit, and Large is more like medium large. That's what I have been reading, but I also feel spinfits are like this as well. Just slightly smaller in size

Yes I do know the spiral dot run smaller, hence I got ms with them. Small on spinfit. The small on the spinfit is slightly larger compared on the medium small spiral dot. But very different sound signature with both

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2019 at 10:58 AM Post #1,466 of 5,890
Aug 19, 2019 at 11:02 AM Post #1,467 of 5,890
@HardstyleLoco96 I am searching for cable right now which cable tames the brightness can you help me?

@hakuzen said this is the best cable but I dont know if this adds more brightness or more treble which I dont prefer .. dont know if this pairs well with t800

www.aliexpress.com/item/1000007909452.html
That is a gorgeous looking cable. But I am not certain as I don't have the T800. But I do have and tried many iems with elevated trebles. From my experience. The ISN S16 is a very nice cable. But it is SPC so it may not be what you are looking for. The ISN C16 is full copper and for the price I believe it is a steal. There also is the ISN H16 which is SPC and copper. You can find them at Penon.

ISN C16
https://penonaudio.com/isn-c16.html?search=Isn

ISN H16
https://penonaudio.com/isn-audio-h16.html?search=Isn

BGGAR uses these cables a lot haha.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2019 at 11:14 AM Post #1,470 of 5,890
@HardstyleLoco96 I read that ISN C16 add more brightness if I am not wrong from penon reviews

I think I need ISN H16 thanks for the find man
I wouldnt say it adds brightness. The S16 does for sure but in a smooth way. I'd say the C16 adds clarity and would bring the mids forward slightly but it would tame the treble. There are a few people that I have spoke about these cables and they have said the most clearest amd cleanest sounding is the S16 but it does not suit bright iems. They said the C16 really adds a nice punch to the low end, making the sound more warm but still give a nice clarity boost while the H16 is a mix of both. I'd say you can't go wrong with the C16 or H16 but defs don't go for the S16. Yes soundstage and clarity and detail may be next level and from my expereince it does that really nicely, but on a bright iem? No no no no no. Nope nope do not do it. It will rape your eardrums

Users who are viewing this thread

Back