AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Feb 15, 2023 at 3:39 PM Post #5,761 of 5,890
Try DUNU S&S tips strange tip works and more importantly sounds good.
+1 on these. They are longer than standard tips, and are shaped just like foam tips, but are silicone. I use them (or ones just like them) on all my shorter stemmed IEMs.

If this doesn't work for you, you can always take a tip that you don't mind cutting up, cut the core out of it, and then cut it in half (horizontally), and use each ring as a spacer on the stems of the monitor. This will make the tips sit further out on the stem (making them in essence, longer). I also have done this with a set of IEMs I have.

20221213_163718.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2023 at 10:24 PM Post #5,764 of 5,890
Audiosense AQ4
Not for me - all Bass & Bloat.

EDIT: video redo I never noticed the eartips I had on had a 500 level filters stick inside and screwed up my entire impressions.

SORRY

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2023 at 2:16 AM Post #5,765 of 5,890
Audiosense AQ4
Not for me - all Bass & Bloat.

EDIT: video redo I never noticed the eartips I had on had a 500 level filters stick inside and screwed up my entire impressions.

SORRY

Worst nightmare: doing entire review, realised that you forgot to turn off EQ

Mar 27, 2023 at 3:24 AM Post #5,766 of 5,890

Haha i ever did a review with the wrong IEMs in my ear before LOLOL. They looked so similar in a dark room. Was wondering how come they sounded so weird, maybe I had a cold or something. Only 30 min in then i realized it was the wrong IEM!

My worst horror story was doing a detailed review on headfi, and sadly this site has no draft or save function for review. Accidentally pressed the back button on the page and all my 3 hours of work was flushed down the drain zzzzzz.

Mar 27, 2023 at 3:35 AM Post #5,767 of 5,890
All of us probably experience this situation. The most ridiculous thought that I'm into was FLC and Dunu are one company until someone corrected me about it a year ago.

Mar 27, 2023 at 3:39 AM Post #5,768 of 5,890
Haha i ever did a review with the wrong IEMs in my ear before LOLOL. They looked so similar in a dark room. Was wondering how come they sounded so weird, maybe I had a cold or something. Only 30 min in then i realized it was the wrong IEM!

My worst horror story was doing a detailed review on headfi, and sadly this site has no draft or save function for review. Accidentally pressed the back button on the page and all my 3 hours of work was flushed down the drain zzzzzz.

:dt880smile:

I actually write my review as if I write a software, so everything is on GitHub. Can’t imagine writing directly on Head-Fi page.

All of us probably experience this situation. The most ridiculous thought that I'm into was FLC and Dunu are one company until someone corrected me about it a year ago.
You mean FiiO? Because I thought they are the same.

Mar 27, 2023 at 3:40 AM Post #5,769 of 5,890
:dt880smile:

I actually write my review as if I write a software, so everything is on GitHub. Can’t imagine writing directly on Head-Fi page.

You mean FiiO? Because I thought they are the same.
Kudos! I wrote mine on GDocs, never on any post/page directly fearing i might accidentally hit the back button and poof! hahahaha
but nice way of using Git instead of doing version control :p

Mar 28, 2023 at 12:13 AM Post #5,773 of 5,890

OMG wow that sucks

Mar 28, 2023 at 12:14 AM Post #5,774 of 5,890
OK Audiosense AQ4
REDO VIDEO
With full Playlist and impressions:

Mar 28, 2023 at 6:05 AM Post #5,775 of 5,890
Obviously you pushed ear tips in too far. They need to be just merely in you ear. Try spinfit w1 all drivers are tubed btw. How long did you burn it in? Lets enjoy the music without picking out every little thing in the bad recordings it wasn't meant for!!!-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back