AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Oct 15, 2019 at 9:42 PM Post #2,356 of 5,890
You are right.I am also confused.I was between Fiio FH7 and T800.Now afther readind last posts, i am like 80% FH7 because T800 discomfort issue??So many people speak about sound quality only ..until now.Its a little lotery.Its dificult to return T800, FH7 here its easy.But if T800 has better sound ..for me.You know?2

Well the good news is that T800 is quite popular and if u ever buy it and don't like the fit or sound, I'm sure it will be easy to find a buyer.

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:25 PM Post #2,357 of 5,890
My left ear piece of my t800 set went dead over the past week. Upon checking with Audiosense on Taobao, I am sending the ear piece back for checking and replacement...... Oh, when am I going to get my T800 back..... So good while it lasted.....

Oct 16, 2019 at 4:15 AM Post #2,358 of 5,890
Well, I got my T800s back! I should say, got a new set of T800s. No more buzz tho, just glad to have them back! I think my others were def having issues because these seem to have more of a 3d feel to them. Tho it could just be I have been without them for a couple weeks.

Oct 16, 2019 at 4:25 AM Post #2,359 of 5,890
My left ear piece of my t800 set went dead over the past week. Upon checking with Audiosense on Taobao, I am sending the ear piece back for checking and replacement...... Oh, when am I going to get my T800 back..... So good while it lasted.....

I worked with Audiosense through Aliexpress - she just had me send both of mine back without any pushback at all. They were super cool, i sent mine in and they send me brand new ones. They came in a little over a week.

It cost me like $40 to send back tho... :frowning2:

Oct 16, 2019 at 5:04 AM Post #2,360 of 5,890
I worked with Audiosense through Aliexpress - she just had me send both of mine back without any pushback at all. They were super cool, i sent mine in and they send me brand new ones. They came in a little over a week.

It cost me like $40 to send back tho... :frowning2:

great that your problem has been resolve. its good to know they have good after sales service.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019 at 5:44 AM Post #2,361 of 5,890
great that your problem has been resolve. its good to know they have good after sales service.

Yah, I didn't sound like such a great experience for the dude going through the Tabcco site tho. If they are making him send his in for them to look at, I dont know about that. I liked how they just sent me new ones.

Has anyone tried the ISN H16 cable with these? I know there are a lot of who have had both copper and silver version of this cable but... I feel like the hybrid might be the sweet spot for me.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019 at 5:57 AM Post #2,362 of 5,890
Yah, I didn't sound like such a great experience for the dude going through the Tabcco site tho. If they are making him send his in for them to look at, I dont know about that. I liked how they just sent me new ones.

Has anyone tried the ISN H16 cable with these? I know there are a lot of who have had both copper and silver version of this cable but... I feel like the hybrid might be the sweet spot for me.
Use whichever cable you want, i think the biggest difference comes from swapping dampers and tips. I'm still using the stock grey damper + Ostry 100 tips.

Oct 16, 2019 at 9:40 AM Post #2,364 of 5,890
i'm kind of confuse, I see some say the stock damper is white.

The knowles grey is a really light grey, and can easily be mistaken for white. That’s where the confusion has come in with the T800.

Oct 16, 2019 at 3:37 PM Post #2,366 of 5,890

I have. Very nice pairing :D. The S16 provides slightly more detail and soundstage while bringing the mids more forward. But the H16 gives a smoother approach while not being as dark as the copper. It's a nice pairing for sure :D

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019 at 6:39 AM Post #2,368 of 5,890
Audiosense messaged me saying that the new hybrid model called QA3 will be produced at the end of this month.

Any idea on cost and tuning?

Oct 17, 2019 at 7:36 AM Post #2,370 of 5,890
Audiosense messaged me saying that the new hybrid model called QA3 will be produced at the end of this month.
1dd 2ba or 2dd 1ba

Users who are viewing this thread

Back