AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Oct 13, 2019 at 3:09 PM Post #2,326 of 5,890
Is the P1 more detailed in the highs than the T800? Im guessing the bass on p1 is lesser (in quantity) than the T800.

IMO the P1 is very detailed. I can pick out instruments more easily. There is Base but it disappears quickly. P1s are planners so not known for base but for speed and detail. They are superbly comfortable and a great change of listen.

Oct 13, 2019 at 3:34 PM Post #2,327 of 5,890
for me the FH7 are so much more comfortable to wear than T800. Check out some unboxing videos and see the shape difference. The FH7 is what I’ll a smooth overall outer shell where as the T800 as a nobly bit at the outer edge that is my comfort issue with them. The nobly bit just digs into my ear and causes discomfort. I have fairly small ears.

Sound wise I would say the T800 sounds better but it’s more to do with micro details. But I just cannot wear them for to long. I have tried to give them a chance using multiple tips but I couldn’t get the shape not being a match for my ears.

The advantage of the FH7s are they are easier to source via Amazon so you can buy & try and return if you don’t like them. The T800s will come from China and take a while to arrive and will be harder to return if you don’t like them.

As a reference point I would class the FH7s as a very refined supped up FH5.

I would also consider Tin Hifi P1s if you have a devise that can give them the power they crave but can be seen as a bit base light.
T800 are similar with universal shaped IEMS, FH7 have shallow type fit.

Have you tried the XS or Small Spiral Dots? They are much smaller than the Small Silicon Tips.

I also have small ears so I understand the struggle, I get the most comfort with the small spiral dots, they still have XS if the small still doesn't fit you.

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:46 PM Post #2,328 of 5,890
IMO the P1 is very detailed. I can pick out instruments more easily. There is Base but it disappears quickly. P1s are planners so not known for base but for speed and detail. They are superbly comfortable and a great change of listen.
Is the p1 sibilant? I find the highs of the t800 to be a little bit too much for me.

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:23 AM Post #2,332 of 5,890
T800 are similar with universal shaped IEMS, FH7 have shallow type fit.

Have you tried the XS or Small Spiral Dots? They are much smaller than the Small Silicon Tips.

I also have small ears so I understand the struggle, I get the most comfort with the small spiral dots, they still have XS if the small still doesn't fit you.

it’s not the tips really. It’s the shell shape.

the FH7, FH5, Tin HiFi P1 are all what I would class as smooth IEMs. The T800s are shaped and not smooth. It’s the nobly bit that goes in the Pena part of my ear. The inner top lobe that really causes the discomfort. It rubs and presses against my ear and distracts from the music.

Oct 14, 2019 at 7:26 PM Post #2,333 of 5,890
it’s not the tips really. It’s the shell shape.

the FH7, FH5, Tin HiFi P1 are all what I would class as smooth IEMs. The T800s are shaped and not smooth. It’s the nobly bit that goes in the Pena part of my ear. The inner top lobe that really causes the discomfort. It rubs and presses against my ear and distracts from the music.

Have you considered sanding it down?

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:37 AM Post #2,334 of 5,890
So I need to put this out there. How many people think the weird reviews where they say the T800 have to much low end where it muddies the mids, or the low end is lacking or the T800 sound congested or the treble is way to much.... Who thinks these reviewers changed eartips and did proper tip swapping? :/ I just got a chance to try the Ikko OH10, BLON 03 and Dunu 3001 Pro. Very good earphones all of them. But I defs can say the BLON 03 and IKKO OH10 are amazing earphones but they are not better than the T800. The Dunu 3001 pro is amazing, great lows and mids but treble I felt I just wanted a tad more. All are great amazing iems and I will say the BLON 03 is amazing bang for the buck, but it is not close to how great the T800 are. It does put a fight for the OH10 and 3001 pro. But it isnt T800 level. The OH10 has amazing low end, very amazing low end but tightness and detail don't come close to the T800 at all and mids are more back than the T800 and detail not close again. Dunu 3001 pro comes closer, but mid and treble detail is a whole new level with the T800 and imaging is godly on the T800. Now coming back to the BLON 03. It's a very well tuned dynamic. But speed, tightness and detail I honestly can't see how it matches the T800. Is it very good for the price? Yes yes yes yes. Mids are nice to but I feel a slight veil to them. Highs are nice but extension could be better. Soo I keep seeing all these reviews and reviewers saying that the T800 is lacking low end or whatever. But we have the proof right here. CHANGE EARTIPS........ Then come back and do the review again -.-

Oct 15, 2019 at 3:27 AM Post #2,335 of 5,890
So I need to put this out there. How many people think the weird reviews where they say the T800 have to much low end where it muddies the mids, or the low end is lacking or the T800 sound congested or the treble is way to much.... Who thinks these reviewers changed eartips and did proper tip swapping? :/ I just got a chance to try the Ikko OH10, BLON 03 and Dunu 3001 Pro. Very good earphones all of them. But I defs can say the BLON 03 and IKKO OH10 are amazing earphones but they are not better than the T800. The Dunu 3001 pro is amazing, great lows and mids but treble I felt I just wanted a tad more. All are great amazing iems and I will say the BLON 03 is amazing bang for the buck, but it is not close to how great the T800 are. It does put a fight for the OH10 and 3001 pro. But it isnt T800 level. The OH10 has amazing low end, very amazing low end but tightness and detail don't come close to the T800 at all and mids are more back than the T800 and detail not close again. Dunu 3001 pro comes closer, but mid and treble detail is a whole new level with the T800 and imaging is godly on the T800. Now coming back to the BLON 03. It's a very well tuned dynamic. But speed, tightness and detail I honestly can't see how it matches the T800. Is it very good for the price? Yes yes yes yes. Mids are nice to but I feel a slight veil to them. Highs are nice but extension could be better. Soo I keep seeing all these reviews and reviewers saying that the T800 is lacking low end or whatever. But we have the proof right here. CHANGE EARTIPS........ Then come back and do the review again -.-

he's kind of right, i only change the eartips to comply brand foam tips and the bass is even more beautiful then with default foam tips, not saying the default foam is any bad or anything. the silicon is not bad either just prefer foam. as for the high harshness, what harshness, sibilant and ear piercing ???? the high just sound great even with the default silicon tips. but that's just me. just try it with an original comply brand foam tips, it really makes a difference. FYI i compare both comply tx500 and default foam s size which i requested from them not the medium size that comes along in the box

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2019 at 6:25 AM Post #2,336 of 5,890
How close is BLON with respect to t800?

Oct 15, 2019 at 6:31 AM Post #2,337 of 5,890
How close is BLON with respect to t800?

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/bes...reference-list.805930/page-1349#post-15240949

They are not close and it is comparing apples and oranges as one is a 8 BA IEM, one is a single DD and they inherently have strengths and weaknesses between DD and BA drivers.
Other than being of different driver types, T800 is tuned to be bright and in your face with details, whereas BLON is laid back with better timbre and warmer presentation.

Oct 15, 2019 at 7:39 AM Post #2,338 of 5,890

It's good to hear your report, there are some people hyping hype and this confuses other colleagues.

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:50 AM Post #2,340 of 5,890
It's good to hear your report, there are some people hyping hype and this confuses other colleagues.

You are right.I am also confused.I was between Fiio FH7 and T800.Now afther readind last posts, i am like 80% FH7 because T800 discomfort issue??So many people speak about sound quality only ..until now.Its a little lotery.Its dificult to return T800, FH7 here its easy.But if T800 has better sound ..for me.You know?2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back