Audioquests new Dragonfly Cobalt @TTVJAudio.com
Apr 22, 2020 at 10:23 AM Post #151 of 155
Hi, I am interested in the Dragonfly Cobalt and have a question, I will be using it with a Sony Xperia XA2 phone, when you drag the volume bar (media volume bar) on this phone it doesn't go gradually up or down but in steps (big steps), when the Dragonfly is connected does the volume control resolution changes (goes up or down gradually, smoothly) ?

lDREfxL.jpg

Oct 17, 2021 at 7:13 AM Post #152 of 155
Hi, I am interested in the Dragonfly Cobalt and have a question, I will be using it with a Sony Xperia XA2 phone, when you drag the volume bar (media volume bar) on this phone it doesn't go gradually up or down but in steps (big steps), when the Dragonfly is connected does the volume control resolution changes (goes up or down gradually, smoothly) ?

lDREfxL.jpg

It's a bit late, and I also can't answer your question directly, but if you're not using something like the USB Audio Player Pro app, then the actual Cobalt hardware volume will not be changed - so the volume is only changed on your smartphone.

The Cobalt volume usually stays at something like 10 or 20/100 by default.

Jan 1, 2022 at 11:22 PM Post #153 of 155
Is this the only dedicated thread for Cobalt?
Just watched this interesting albeit strange video from Darko. It was released just today so there must be interest still.

Jan 2, 2022 at 12:57 PM Post #154 of 155
I'm waiting for "Dragonfly Amethyst" to come out some day. Perhaps it will have a balanced option, more power, bluetooth, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back