Audio Technica ES-10 with Iphone 3GS, with amp?
Mar 15, 2011 at 3:50 AM Post #46 of 48
Hi all,

Its been a while since i've been on this forum coz i've been trying to save some $, and this forum is evil! LOL

Still love my ES10s though. Actually, I love them so much I can't travel without them.

Anyway so I walked into the audio equipment store last week, and saw this cute lil amp (RSA Shadow). Tried them with my ES10s, and I must say I liked it. Opened up the soundstage, everything else is just more defined. And its so small that I could consider carrying it with me with my iphone on a daily basis. Did a bit of reseach here, and apparently it also has very good battery life charged with a usb port.

Does anyone have any experience with this amp? Should I or shouldn't I?

Also, anyone have any experience changing the wires on these cans? any recommendations?

Thanks all,
James

Mar 15, 2011 at 6:05 AM Post #47 of 48

Quote:
Hi all,

Its been a while since i've been on this forum coz i've been trying to save some $, and this forum is evil! LOL

Still love my ES10s though. Actually, I love them so much I can't travel without them.

Anyway so I walked into the audio equipment store last week, and saw this cute lil amp (RSA Shadow). Tried them with my ES10s, and I must say I liked it. Opened up the soundstage, everything else is just more defined. And its so small that I could consider carrying it with me with my iphone on a daily basis. Did a bit of reseach here, and apparently it also has very good battery life charged with a usb port.

Does anyone have any experience with this amp? Should I or shouldn't I?

Also, anyone have any experience changing the wires on these cans? any recommendations?

Thanks all,
James

If you feel the amp helps the phones sound much better, you can carry it around with you and have the money go for it. RSA amps are very good. 

Apr 26, 2011 at 4:31 PM Post #48 of 48
RSA amps are of great quality and price. If budget allows, the combination of using an RSA protector or SR71B in balanced mode (even false balanced) will open a even wider soundstage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back