Audio Technica ATH-SQ5 vs ATH-ES7??
Dec 1, 2010 at 12:40 AM Post #16 of 17

Quote:
my apologies, i believe they were just in short supply for a little while. they seem to be back now. i guess everywhere in the US just ran out of them for a little while. amazon was sold out, and google shopping returned no results except for very expensive pairs.

I think they're discontinued in the US market, audio technica maintains a very tight distribution ring IMO

Dec 1, 2010 at 7:30 AM Post #17 of 17

Quote:
Quote:
my apologies, i believe they were just in short supply for a little while. they seem to be back now. i guess everywhere in the US just ran out of them for a little while. amazon was sold out, and google shopping returned no results except for very expensive pairs.

I think they're discontinued in the US market, audio technica maintains a very tight distribution ring IMO

Okay. Where I am from, Sweden, it is very difficult to find Audio Technica headphones, and if you do find them the price is very high. While living in Japan during 2010, I have bought used ATH ES7 and ATH M50 (about half price compared to new ones in stores here). Back in Sweden I will be able to find European brands like Sennheiser and AKG for pretty good prices, but while in Japan it's best to stack up on Japanese stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back