Audio Grade Fuses
Feb 6, 2024 at 8:31 AM Post #766 of 793
yes and it works perfectly

Feb 6, 2024 at 8:32 AM Post #767 of 793
yes and it works perfectly

Feb 9, 2024 at 2:40 AM Post #768 of 793
Time for some fuse magic. Purchased a preowned purple off of the classifieds, instant believer. Best cost efficient upgrade you can make to your system for sound improvement. Bought a purple for each one of my holo's.

20240208_191512.jpg

Let the good times begin. :gs1000smile:

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024 at 9:03 AM Post #770 of 793
I'm currently using the SR Purple in my mains cable feeding the PSM 156 but toying with the idea of swapping for an SR Master Fuse. Anyone using an SR Master Fuse in the mains cable supplying the PSM 156?In this position in the system is it a big upgrade, subtle upgrade or is the SR Purple better for the job?

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:27 PM Post #771 of 793
Has anyone here tried the Swiss Digital Fuse Box yet? I'm waiting for the 240v version to come to market, don't want to risk buying anymore expensive fuses that blow for no good reason :rage:
https://verafiaudiollc.com/products/best-audio-products/swiss-digital-fuse-box-52299809
Never heard about this solution before, but I found it to be intresting enough to try one. I can confirm the followings:
- the product is legit, it exists and works
- customer contact is excellent
- there is an EU Version, since I use one

The early impressions are really good, I cued up some songs I heard about a 1000 times and yep...there was even more to them. I will definitely buy more. And I am much more confident with this solution as with blow fuse which sometimes costs more as this eqiupment.

So, thanks for the info.

IMG_1425.jpeg

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:08 PM Post #772 of 793
Never heard about this solution before, but I found it to be intresting enough to try one. I can confirm the followings:

The early impressions are really good, I cued up some songs I heard about a 1000 times and yep...there was even more to them. I will definitely buy more. And I am much more confident with this solution as with blow fuse which sometimes costs more as this eqiupment.

So, thanks for the info.

IMG_1425.jpeg
Thanks for the feedback, good info. Haven't got around to trying one myself yet but will do in the near future.
Which Sluggo are you using?

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:45 PM Post #773 of 793
Thanks for the feedback, good info. Haven't got around to trying one myself yet but will do in the near future.
Which Sluggo are you using?
At the moment high purity copper. And I have a Supper Sluggo too here.

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:11 PM Post #775 of 793
I'm currently using the SR Purple in my mains cable feeding the PSM 156 but toying with the idea of swapping for an SR Master Fuse. Anyone using an SR Master Fuse in the mains cable supplying the PSM 156?In this position in the system is it a big upgrade, subtle upgrade or is the SR Purple better for the job?
Been thinking exactly the same thing. Did you try the Master?

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:30 AM Post #776 of 793
Has any one tried the AUCHARM blue colored Gold Silver Nano Oil Immersion Fuse?

It seems to be the most expensive of the Aucharm fuses. I'd appreciate any comments from users or leads as to where I can get feedback on this fuse.
unfortunaly not the blue one, just the white one so far https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005004081348634.html

really good fuse for the price its hard to beat.... and it has beatin my AHP fuses i had before which cost 20-25 per fuse

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:30 AM Post #777 of 793

So, thanks for the info.

IMG_1425.jpeg
What happens to the original fuse? do you replace it with a fuse that is just pure copper?

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:34 AM Post #778 of 793
It will be replaced with the "Sluggo", which is a solid copper rod (for example). It is no "fuse".

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:32 AM Post #779 of 793

So, thanks for the info.

IMG_1425.jpeg
I wouldn't doubt that this sounds the best vs fuses. But, this one actually seems too risky for me. If that breaker fails at all, ever, for any reason...you, your gear, and home are in danger.

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:34 AM Post #780 of 793
Since I'm too risk averse for the Swiss Digital, I'm really curious how those Synergistic Pink fuses sound once people start using them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back