Audio-GD NFB-12
Nov 30, 2010 at 7:16 AM Post #16 of 2,278

[size=10.0pt]The information is the same as on the NFB-11 and NFB-12 pages from audio-gd homepage. So nothing new unfourtently =([/size]
[size=10.0pt]I previously mailed kingwa, about the different Power consumption and weight, and the same output power between the NFB-11 and FUN.[/size]
[size=10.0pt]The main differences was that the fun had a larger chassi, Analog RCA input and  customizable OP amps. The No-feedback design do not use OP amps.[/size]
[size=10.0pt]The NFB-11/12 also same to have the same resistors as the FUN version A[/size]

[size=10.0pt]So the difference should be quite small, if your not in the need of analog RCA or what to change sound with OP amps. [/size]
[size=10.0pt]Besides the different in price 145USD….[/size]

Nov 30, 2010 at 8:27 PM Post #17 of 2,278
I sent in a email , they are supposed to email a price back to me..  , I saw $200usd promo + $32 shipping.  I'm pretty excited about this NFB-12 , it has all the connections I need at the lowest price I could find.

Nov 30, 2010 at 9:05 PM Post #18 of 2,278
I am cautiously excited. For the price and size (this thing is small!), I am not expecting a whole lot, but hoping I am wrong. I really hope the sound is not too relaxed or dull.

Quote:
I sent in a email , they are supposed to email a price back to me..  , I saw $200usd promo + $32 shipping.  I'm pretty excited about this NFB-12 , it has all the connections I need at the lowest price I could find.

Dec 3, 2010 at 6:58 PM Post #22 of 2,278
And when the goods shipping to USA in December,because is near Christmas,so that will a little late maybe need around 2- 3 weeks,do you mind this?
Best Regards
Edwin

I recieved that on November 30th , I didn't mind , Now I wait for the NFB12.

Dec 3, 2010 at 7:58 PM Post #23 of 2,278
I mind. I want it now!

Quote:
And when the goods shipping to USA in December,because is near Christmas,so that will a little late maybe need around 2- 3 weeks,do you mind this?
Best Regards
Edwin

I recieved that on November 30th , I didn't mind , Now I wait for the NFB12.

Dec 4, 2010 at 5:41 AM Post #24 of 2,278
I've ordered one yesterday and am looking forward to it. I wanted to order both this and the NFB-11 but they aren't taking orders for the 11 currently. Edwin has been very prompt with emails and I couldn't ask for better customer service. Besides the price, what I like best about these are the dac out to feed another amp.

Dec 4, 2010 at 12:36 PM Post #25 of 2,278
Dang it, I went ahead and ordered me an NFB-11 and an NFB-12, guess I'll get to see which of the DAC chips I like best before getting an NFB-10 :)

I got my Bijou ready and M3 nearly finished, copious loverly headphones to try so I can't wait to see it. There is only so much strapping tube output stages to Beresford's and fiddling with TDA1443's a man can get time for.

//Jan

Dec 4, 2010 at 12:57 PM Post #26 of 2,278
Since I wasn't able to order an 11, I look forward to your thoughts on both. Espcially with those awesome amps.

Quote:
Dang it, I went ahead and ordered me an NFB-11 and an NFB-12, guess I'll get to see which of the DAC chips I like best before getting an NFB-10 :)

I got my Bijou ready and M3 nearly finished, copious loverly headphones to try so I can't wait to see it. There is only so much strapping tube output stages to Beresford's and fiddling with TDA1443's a man can get time for.

//Jan

Dec 5, 2010 at 7:54 PM Post #27 of 2,278
I find it hard to wait , The last of the best that I've heard is a Senn 650 w/Cardas , unbalanced Head Room Cosmic , very expensive , over 3k spent at the time , I now believe , money has privilages.  How those that become judges , is not only unqiue but very expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back