Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!!
Mar 19, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #467 of 3,093
i haven't heard the he500 on anything other than a lowly fiio e9 or the O2 other than the 11.32 so i might not be able to tell you how different the headphones can sound. The dac is very detailed up top so it would be good with the he500 which have great smooth highs. The bass is good but i have a feeling that the 11.32 is not a bass heavy setup. It is incredibly detailed in the treble region though so it would do justice(considering the price range) to many high end headphones which focus more on that area of the sound.

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #468 of 3,093
Hi all,

After paying audio-gd via paypal, does audio-gd send you a confirmation or acknowledgement? Kinda like telling you that we've received your funds and are processing your order sorta thing?

Thanks.

Mar 20, 2013 at 3:50 PM Post #476 of 3,093
Has anyone used the 11.32 with an Airport express, preferably the latest version which is not the wall wart style? The express does not have great jitter performance and seems to be a bit tricky to get to work, so very curious to know if it's confirmed to work with Audio GD gear.

I need this to work, as well as the USB connection.

Mar 20, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #478 of 3,093
Quote:
Has anyone used the 11.32 with an Airport express, preferably the latest version which is not the wall wart style? The express does not have great jitter performance and seems to be a bit tricky to get to work, so very curious to know if it's confirmed to work with Audio GD gear.

I need this to work, as well as the USB connection.

Hi eccom,

I don't have the 11.32 and have the bigger brother Compass 2. Also I don't have an Apple Airport Express, but do have the 3rd gen Apple TV. I'm willing to try it out.

I've tried out the WD Live TV with optical out and it works - though the sound level is lower than other transports that I'd compared to (PC, laptop and Oppo BDP-93). Used a portable HDD with USB as the source.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back