Audio GD C2C
Sep 4, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #422 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by glitch39 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My C2C is not susceptible to RF interference at all. Sits next to an 802.11n router on high setting.

Mine also sits about 10 inches away from a Wifi router with no trouble or interference at all.

Peete.

Sep 5, 2009 at 1:35 PM Post #424 of 657
I just ordered the Upgrade version of C2C and am very eager to get my hands on this new toy and see what it can do.
bigsmile_face.gif
The price is reduced from 380$ to 360$ for those that are interested in buying, although it is not mentioned on the site - just mail Kingwa.

Sep 15, 2009 at 11:20 PM Post #425 of 657
For those of you that got your C2C recently....how long did you have to wait for the tracking number once you paid for it?.

I have paid for C2C and got an email within hours from Kingwa confirming that he got the payment and saying that he'd let me know the tracking number once its shipped......that was 6 days ago and I haven't heard anything from him after that...I have sent him an email 2 days ago asking whether hes got any status update for the shipping but haven't heard anything yet.... The Audio-gd consignment page is no help either coz its in chinese....

Am I just being impatient?... I believe in good communication from any vendor, stating that there might be delays or guesstimate on the shipping date would be nice...specially when you have fully paid for the item......

Sep 15, 2009 at 11:54 PM Post #426 of 657
You're supposed to get a auto-response saying they received your email. If you didn't get the auto-email after you emailed them, email again because they didn't receive it. But it's possible they just overlooked your email and you could ask again. They recently started to keep a few of their products in stock, but if the C-2C you ordered is not in stock it might take between 2-3 weeks.

Sep 16, 2009 at 12:18 AM Post #427 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by bajaiman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those of you that got your C2C recently....how long did you have to wait for the tracking number once you paid for it?.

I have paid for C2C and got an email within hours from Kingwa confirming that he got the payment and saying that he'd let me know the tracking number once its shipped......that was 6 days ago and I haven't heard anything from him after that...I have sent him an email 2 days ago asking whether hes got any status update for the shipping but haven't heard anything yet.... The Audio-gd consignment page is no help either coz its in chinese....

Am I just being impatient?... I believe in good communication from any vendor, stating that there might be delays or guesstimate on the shipping date would be nice...specially when you have fully paid for the item......

Chill, this ain't Wal-Mart. He builds your gear to order.

Sep 16, 2009 at 1:06 AM Post #428 of 657
Thanks for all the replies…I didn’t know that he had to build to order. This wasn’t mentioned anywhere on the webiste (or maybe I missed it) and he didn’t say anything about this on the emails prior to ordering either…

Guess I’ll just have to wait a tad more then….

Sep 16, 2009 at 3:36 PM Post #429 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funky-kun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just ordered the Upgrade version of C2C and am very eager to get my hands on this new toy and see what it can do.
bigsmile_face.gif
The price is reduced from 380$ to 360$ for those that are interested in buying, although it is not mentioned on the site - just mail Kingwa.

I just ordered that same amp last night, same price. I was emailing back and forth with Kingwa with questions, he would reply in minutes.

Sep 16, 2009 at 5:33 PM Post #430 of 657
i ordered one last week - site says they're in stock.

Sep 16, 2009 at 6:08 PM Post #431 of 657
Most are in stock. He only ships out every Sunday. I got my tracking # Monday. If you order after fri you will have to wait a week for him to ship it out the next sun.

Sep 23, 2009 at 8:43 PM Post #433 of 657
so my c-2c just arrived - dhl was very fast - 3 days from china to canada.

it sounds good out of the box but what is the burn in procedure supposed to be?

do i just leave it on?

i'll post some comparisons with my little dot mkIII after a while.

Sep 23, 2009 at 10:36 PM Post #434 of 657
how much better would

PC USB -> iBasso D10 DAC -> C2C -> HD600
be as compared to
PC USB -> Compass -> HD600?

Is it worth it for the money? I never heard of compass yet but if the difference is worth it, I'll just grab the D10 + C2C because that way I can use D10 as a portable amp too.

Any thoughts?

Sep 24, 2009 at 1:48 AM Post #435 of 657
Several reviews have attested that the C-2C is a considerably better amp than the Compass amp. I don't know how the 2 DAC's compare though.

As far as burn-in, I was first disappointed with the C-2C as compared to my Cambridge Audio integrated HP out, but after about a week or two of constant burn-in, the sound really improved and surpassed the CA amp in depth, punch, refinement. Leave music playing thru if for a solid week, or just use it and enjoy the progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back