Audeze : They are excellent+how they helped me!!
Sep 1, 2011 at 2:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Icenine2

Headphoneus Supremus
Audeze: Thank you!!

Last week I waited not so patiently all day for FedEx to deliver my new Audeze LCD2rev2's.  They finally arrived and I carefully opened the cardboard box, then the travel case...........and there they were.  I only needed to clip the two black plastic zip-ties holding each earpiece so they wouldn't slosh about in the case.  Grabbed my Snap-on wire cutters and clipped the first one.  On to the second............I'm a bit close to the grill............clip...........pull off the tie........is that lint on the....Ohhh.......son...........of......a............I snipped the one rib on the grill!  Reeling at my own stupidity I shoot off an email to them explaining what I've done, that it's my fault, please email me an invoice and send me out another.  A day later I get and email that they've sent me a new one free-of-charge.

I just got the new grill (actually they sent me a complete two piece grill kit).  Carefully and I mean like NASA clean room stuff I replace the grill.  Perfect.

Thank you again Audeze!!!

Sep 15, 2011 at 9:36 AM Post #3 of 9
Audeze ftw :)

Sep 17, 2011 at 1:06 AM Post #6 of 9
I've heard nothing but great things about Audeze's customer service. I've got a lot of cans that I've been considering for my next purchase, but with stories likes this being fairly common, the LCD2 is pretty much at the top, by this point. Now, if only my wallet were ready to make the same sort of commitment that I am...

Sep 17, 2011 at 4:58 AM Post #7 of 9

Quote:
I've heard nothing but great things about Audeze's customer service. I've got a lot of cans that I've been considering for my next purchase, but with stories likes this being fairly common, the LCD2 is pretty much at the top, by this point. Now, if only my wallet were ready to make the same sort of commitment that I am...

Go for it, you wont regret it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back