• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Oct 4, 2018 at 5:50 PM Post #6,991 of 7,693
My apologies if this has been asked before. I wonder if I'm missing something here, but i've been trying to connect my Mobius to either my AndroidTV or my AppleTV without much luck.

In both instances, when I try to pair via Bluetooth, the circle simply spins indefinitely, and the headset never connects. I've had no issues connecting to my laptop, iPhone, etc - but I'd love to set these up for use with my TV one way or the other, and haven't had much luck.

Can anyone shed some light on what I might be missing?

thanks!

Oct 5, 2018 at 8:38 AM Post #6,992 of 7,693
Anyone who's mobius has been stuck in UK customs had any updates yet? Its been a month since they shipped. People who ordered direct from audeze in September are getting their headphones & us, who ordered in march are still waiting?

Oct 5, 2018 at 9:35 AM Post #6,996 of 7,693
We have some improvements and fixes for the microphone. Anyone having issues with the microphone, please contact us at support@audeze.com and we will get you updated firmware. This update will be rolled out to all users soon.

I understand Mac os firmware update is no go.

How about if possible through android please?

Not chasing, the priority at the moment is for every fans to get hold of the mobius.

Oct 5, 2018 at 10:25 AM Post #6,997 of 7,693
Huh. Didn't know they made any! Wonder how they compare to the rest.

They're called Platinum and they're cheap, they get job done for connecting wirelessly to your PS4, they have a built-in mic with no boom. They've worked for me for a couple of years just doing Call of Duty parties with friends, I could talk to them and got a reasonable rendition of sound, consistent with $100 headphones. I'm not even sure if they're really made by Sony the packaging and marketing carries the Sony name.

Mobius is definitely an upgrade to them for me, I guess I'm going to sell them or give them to a friend.

Oct 5, 2018 at 11:28 AM Post #6,998 of 7,693
Scan.co.uk are showing the blue version in stock!

https://www.scan.co.uk/search?q=mobius

I've got to say that that's a bit irritating as I deliberately paid more to ship internationally and get them early and was assured by Audeze support that I would, when I've only just got the SFC mail AND it seems the indiegogo UK orders seem to be still stuck in customs! That's a bit disappointing, if correct.

Oct 5, 2018 at 2:39 PM Post #6,999 of 7,693
Anyone else used the DHL e-commerce tracking page and also not see an expected delivery date only a message saying your package has been delayed. Please give another 24-48 hours to arrive. I don't even understand. Was I supposed to have it already and it got delayed? I'm not mad about it, stuff happens. I'm just confused.

Oct 5, 2018 at 4:24 PM Post #7,002 of 7,693
@Audeze
So the Mobius are phantastic. No doubt about it. One request for a future update: Please add an auto-shut-off function. I love to fall asleep listening to music, but I really dislke that they are staying on and drain the battery until I shut them down in the morning. Do not misunderstand me, the players (Sony NW-ZX2, iPad Pro, iPhone) have stopped playing music but the Mobius stays on. It does not matter if it is bluetooth or aux, it stays on. The must be simple solution for this.

Oct 5, 2018 at 4:44 PM Post #7,004 of 7,693
Anyone who's mobius has been stuck in UK customs had any updates yet? Its been a month since they shipped. People who ordered direct from audeze in September are getting their headphones & us, who ordered in march are still waiting?
How long is the customs?

Do they collect any vat? For how much please?

Thank you.

Oct 5, 2018 at 4:46 PM Post #7,005 of 7,693
@Audeze
So the Mobius are phantastic. No doubt about it. One request for a future update: Please add an auto-shut-off function. I love to fall asleep listening to music, but I really dislke that they are staying on and drain the battery until I shut them down in the morning. Do not misunderstand me, the players (Sony NW-ZX2, iPad Pro, iPhone) have stopped playing music but the Mobius stays on. It does not matter if it is bluetooth or aux, it stays on. The must be simple solution for this.

It already has auto off after 3 mins. But not Bluetooth connected from my understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back