• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 28, 2018 at 12:28 PM Post #6,902 of 7,693
Mine just shipped! : )) Copper, purchased 8/9. USA, USPS. Yay for retail price pre-orders ;P

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018 at 3:06 PM Post #6,905 of 7,693
I want to add one more post giving Audeze kudos for a wonderful headphone with some amazing tech for gaming! I have had mine for 3 weeks and am really impressed! Currently I have additional headphones from them in my rotation so have an apple to apple ability to compare. I wouldn’t give up my other Audeze’s but these are great gaming headphones and sound better than many other companies non-gaming headphones. So in today’s hypercritical environment just wanted to compliment Audeze on a great product!

Sep 28, 2018 at 5:02 PM Post #6,907 of 7,693
Everyone is complaining about not having received their direct orders from Audeze, yet none of you have it as bad as me lol. IndieGoGo backer in the early #2000s from March, still waiting for a tracking number. To be fair, I did have an address change, but still.

Sep 28, 2018 at 5:27 PM Post #6,908 of 7,693
So I've also been waiting for my Mobius with no tracking update since the 16:37 on the 12th of September, when the shipment landed in LHR in the UK. I contacted Audeze support a week ago and the replied that it probably is stuck in the customs clearance. That's 16 days in customs and counting at the moment, I will probably contact them again by the end of the next week. I also noticed @Nuwidol and @bennygorilla are in the same situation, have you gotten any updates since? There was also someone over at the indiegogo comment section saying the same thing. Really weird that it only seems to happen to some packages as I have noticed several people in Sweden receiving theirs a week or two ago (at least one of them was shipped around the same date as mine).

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to trying them out. They will be a big upgrade to my current setup :)

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018 at 5:40 PM Post #6,909 of 7,693
Everyone is complaining about not having received their direct orders from Audeze, yet none of you have it as bad as me lol. IndieGoGo backer in the early #2000s from March, still waiting for a tracking number. To be fair, I did have an address change, but still.
Damn. You got yours cheaper, tho, so I don't wanna hear it! ;P

Mine said it should ship "late August or early Sept", and here it is late Sept. Pickets

Sep 28, 2018 at 7:06 PM Post #6,911 of 7,693
He,he.he……. Nope ! Direct order, May here ! Same !!! (I have to remember not to use too many exclamation points, as it seems to entertain some people here)
I guess it's by luck and chance what container yours is in. I got my notification this morning and anticipating another 1-2 weeks for it. I just wonder if direct orders will get the same pack as indigogo or just the headphones with or without retail packaging.

Sep 28, 2018 at 9:20 PM Post #6,912 of 7,693
Is anyone able to compare these to the Astro A50 wireless for gaming/movies?
Yes. Used the A50 as my gaming headset for a year plus. The Mobius is a much better headphone as it truly is immersive. The sound effects and relative position of them audibly is more precise with greater detail. Until the Mobius I firmly believed the A50 to be the best headphone designed for gaming. I cannot speak to use with movies. The only time I have ever listened to a movie on headphones is on an airplane. Strange I know. The A50 is a very good headphone but the Mobius is the winner.

Marshall

PS- I am not a Audeze fanboy, but they have some great products. I am also impressed by Sony, Focal and Mr Speakers- an equal opportunity headphone enthusiast!

Sep 28, 2018 at 10:11 PM Post #6,913 of 7,693
Can anyone tell me what settings on my windows 10 pc I need to enable to get the Mic working in Bluetooth mode for gaming???

The Mic only works when I have my headset directly plugged into my pc via usb when gaming and people can hear me fine.

But soon as I go Bluetooth no one can hear me.

Is there a fix for this?

Sep 28, 2018 at 10:16 PM Post #6,914 of 7,693
Can anyone tell me what settings on my windows 10 pc I need to enable to get the Mic working in Bluetooth mode for gaming???

The Mic only works when I have my headset directly plugged into my pc via usb when gaming and people can hear me fine.

But soon as I go Bluetooth no one can hear me.

Is there a fix for this?

Volume should be able to be fixed in windows dependent on what your chat client is. But a lot of people have problems with the serious directional sensitivity of the mic. For settings see this link:
https://audeze.zendesk.com/hc/en-us...e-your-microphone-for-use-with-VoIP-utilities

It should be pointed out that due to restrictions with bluetooth itself, your audio quality is going to tank when you use mic in bluetooth so using the mic with the headset in bluetooth is not suggested over USB.

Sep 28, 2018 at 10:17 PM Post #6,915 of 7,693
[/QUOTE said:
"knowhatimean, post: 14510336, member: 184965"]He,he.he……. Nope ! Direct order, May here ! Same !!! (I have to remember not to use too many exclamation points, as it seems to entertain some people here)

Hmmm! Too late!!! :):)

source.gif
giphy.webp

By the way, have you e-mailed or pm'd @Audeze to find out if he/they can help you in tracking your shipment? They're very helpful, and swift in responding.

hehehe_by_mistahlevi-d4maiw1.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back