• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 26, 2018 at 4:00 PM Post #6,886 of 7,693
@Audeze Online retailers are saying they will have these in stock this Friday. I ordered direct from audeze over 3 months ago and still have no shipping communication. Is it possible to cancel my order and get a refund, so I can just order from an online retailer and get it shipped from them? If so, how do I do that?
All the direct units have been shipped from the 3PL and you should be getting the tracking number today or tomorrow. Online retailer arrivals are still TBD.

Last edited:
Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Sep 26, 2018 at 4:56 PM Post #6,887 of 7,693
For those who've gotten their Mobius units. Can you guys test out the microphone to see if it works? My Mobius mic port does not work. The mic dongle itself works when inserted into a mic port on my computer. But doesn't work when inserted into the Mobius on any modes; analog, Bluetooth, USB-C. I have another acquaintance who's having same issues.

I've tested on several Windows 10 PCs and smartphones.

Sep 26, 2018 at 4:58 PM Post #6,888 of 7,693
For those who've gotten their Mobius units. Can you guys test out the microphone to see if it works? My Mobius mic port does not work. The mic dongle itself works when inserted into a mic port on my computer. But doesn't work when inserted into the Mobius on any modes; analog, Bluetooth, USB-C. I have another acquaintance who's having same issues.

I've tested on several Windows 10 PCs and smartphones.

For me its the opposite, third party mics works fine with the mobius, but the stock once makes this hissing sound when recording with mic gain above like 68%, I've contacted Customer Support, but no luck so far. You should do the same.

Sep 26, 2018 at 5:16 PM Post #6,889 of 7,693
For me its the opposite, third party mics works fine with the mobius, but the stock once makes this hissing sound when recording with mic gain above like 68%, I've contacted Customer Support, but no luck so far. You should do the same.

Ok. Good news was I was able to get the mic to work through the Mobius. Had to mess with the MUTE switch some and got it work. It now works and gets muted fine. Bad news is yes there is static when the volume gets turned up some.

Sep 26, 2018 at 7:22 PM Post #6,890 of 7,693
For those who've gotten their Mobius units. Can you guys test out the microphone to see if it works?

I don't know if you have the same problem as me but... I keep on forgetting the mute switch on the left earcup... I'll leave it off and kick myself after struggling with every setting I can find when I discover that it's just switched off on the earcup. I'm a bit absent-minded at times.

When it's on it works fine for me.

Sep 26, 2018 at 7:28 PM Post #6,891 of 7,693
@Audeze

Any chance a firmware update or something can let Mobius save the last settings before power off as default when it turns back on?

It's a minor gripe but I find I have to cycle through all the settings to get it back to "high-res - 3D Off - Default EQ" It's a reflex action for me now, so it's not a huge deal. But I imagine that anytime I don't have to press-and-roll the switches I'm extending the life potential of my Mobius.

Sep 26, 2018 at 8:36 PM Post #6,892 of 7,693
Online retailers are saying they will have these in stock this Friday.

I'd wait until they actually have stock

Retailers have been "getting stock Friday" for about a month now :wink:

Sep 27, 2018 at 1:04 AM Post #6,893 of 7,693
This is just not true, at least for my pair. The hiss is very noticeable and is independent of volume level. And mine absolutely should be a fixed pair since I just got them at the end of last week. There is a very very clear difference between the headphones being on and off. That said, its not really noticeable when audio is playing. Though it is noticeable during quieter parts and when nothing is playing. If all pairs sound like mine, I find it hard to believe that others wouldnt be able to hear it.

For me, as I am listenig at very low volumes, the hiss/white noise is often audible.

Sep 27, 2018 at 3:50 AM Post #6,895 of 7,693
For whatever reason, shipments to China and HK took the longest because of paperwork. If you send us an email, we can help track it down. It looks like it is a long weekend in China, so it might not be easy to get through this weekend

Hi @Audeze - sent you a PM with my details. If you need me to send an email instead, could you let me know the address? Many thanks :)

Sep 27, 2018 at 4:50 AM Post #6,896 of 7,693
to @Audeze , please accept my feedback as customer who like Audeze.

I am not upset from all delays happened since the campaign started but really upset on the delivery method that has been done, going to 3PL and specially SFC was bad choice. Mobius has resumed shipping on mid of August but up to now my shipment in long loop even though I have paid 70$. I got my tracking 3 days ago and the shipper company is well known in my country and they are fast shipper from China, but the issue is SFC still did not hand over the shipment to them since 18-Sep when the record created. Although my Mobius order was processed by the 3PL shipper on 10-Sep

My post is not start any bad review and I know that the shipment is not under Audeze control now. But it's a feedback hopefully to consider it in feature.

I am sure once I put my hand on Mobius i will forgot all the waiting pain :)

Sep 27, 2018 at 12:28 PM Post #6,898 of 7,693
That's what I was thinking. I wanted to ask what digital sounds like... but I really don't want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back