• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
May 5, 2018 at 1:26 AM Post #1,276 of 7,693
I love gaming, but it became a coping mechanism and habit. I also like the challenge. I went with the flow for years, but didn't change. I will get a PS4 Pro when I finish my short list of goals, and get RDR :p

What games are you going to be playing with your Mobius?

Good luck with your compositions! I'm smiling here because I've got the Mobius on order and, though I don't play games often, have told myself I will play God of War when I take a few of my to-do goals off the board...

May 5, 2018 at 1:58 AM Post #1,277 of 7,693
I love gaming, but it became a coping mechanism and habit. I also like the challenge. I went with the flow for years, but didn't change. I will get a PS4 Pro when I finish my short list of goals, and get RDR :p

Can PS4 Pro output surround via USB? I believe someone mentioned an adapter intended for Sony’s own headset that may work.

May 5, 2018 at 5:16 AM Post #1,278 of 7,693
I'm getting a bit last minute decision remorse here, Copper or Blue. :thinking: I originally went for Copper as I find it more of a withdrawn color that is less shouting than the light blue and more ppl seems to like Copper which makes it more easier sell. But I do like both depending on occasion, sportier blue or withdrawn copper. :p

Last edited:
May 5, 2018 at 8:40 AM Post #1,279 of 7,693
Can PS4 Pro output surround via USB? I believe someone mentioned an adapter intended for Sony’s own headset that may work.

That might have been me. There is a usb cable that came with Sony’s Silver Headset that output’s surround through usb to a 3.5 connection. You would either be doubling up on the surroubd or would have to turn off the surround on the Mobius, so I’m not sure that it will be the best option. However since the Silver headset package is usually like $35 it’s a lot cheaper than the Astro Mixamp.

As soon as I get my Mobius I plan on trying it so I can report back to see how it sounds :)

May 5, 2018 at 12:14 PM Post #1,280 of 7,693
I'm getting a bit last minute decision remorse here, Copper or Blue. :thinking: I originally went for Copper as I find it more of a withdrawn color that is less shouting than the light blue and more ppl seems to like Copper which makes it more easier sell. But I do like both depending on occasion, sportier blue or withdrawn copper. :p

They have the 2x pack so you can get both :p.

May 5, 2018 at 1:38 PM Post #1,281 of 7,693

In my opinion the copper looks more elegant. It makes the headphone look less like a gimmicky gaming headphone and more of a general use headphone.
No offense to anyone who prefers the blue, it also looks fine, but the copper looks far superior to me.

May 5, 2018 at 2:11 PM Post #1,282 of 7,693
In my opinion the copper looks more elegant. It makes the headphone look less like a gimmicky gaming headphone and more of a general use headphone.
No offense to anyone who prefers the blue, it also looks fine, but the copper looks far superior to me.
Yep. I agree. I was leaning towards the blue but later changed to copper for the same reasons.

May 5, 2018 at 2:50 PM Post #1,285 of 7,693
I changed from Blue to Copper. Blue isn't really a gaming colour imo, whilst copper is something I represent with the brand Audeze and is more elegant. Also copper was the more popular colour so should re-sell easily if I decide the 3D audio isn't better than GSX/SBX.

However the blue does have that sporty vibe
https://twitter.com/Audeze/status/992842635328016384

Last edited:
May 6, 2018 at 6:22 PM Post #1,289 of 7,693
Will the Mobius be hand-built in Southern California like the rest of Audeze’s headphones? The Mobius is designed and engineered in our California facility. The planar transducers and their special thin films will also be manufactured here. Other parts will be sourced from different countries including Taiwan, China, and Japan. However, due to the large quantities needed to satisfy worldwide demand, the final assembly of Mobius will be in China with our own quality control department in charge of production.”

From the FAQ on their site.

(I know many of you were curious.)

As long as the planar drivers are manufactured in California, I see no issue with this at this price point.

May 6, 2018 at 8:21 PM Post #1,290 of 7,693
Will the Mobius be hand-built in Southern California like the rest of Audeze’s headphones? The Mobius is designed and engineered in our California facility. The planar transducers and their special thin films will also be manufactured here. Other parts will be sourced from different countries including Taiwan, China, and Japan. However, due to the large quantities needed to satisfy worldwide demand, the final assembly of Mobius will be in China with our own quality control department in charge of production.”

From the FAQ on their site.

(I know many of you were curious.)

As long as the planar drivers are manufactured in California, I see no issue with this at this price point.
Good. At the end confirmed it is mic. But at this price point, it would be difficult for them if it is Mia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back