• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Apr 13, 2018 at 2:37 AM Post #1,021 of 7,693
I would’ve probably topped the referral leaderboard if I was aware that this was even going on. For sake of competitiveness I wonder if there’s a way to have those referrals retroactively count, such as if I was to provide specific links to where I had promoted it. I’ll get creative and see where else I can refer people to Mobius...

More than happy just to help promote Mobius and Audeze but I’m sure that fan pack will be sweet!

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 6:05 AM Post #1,022 of 7,693
Does that mean I get hundreds of stands for helping others buy? :laughing:

Jk

Your feedback were a bit decivise factor for me too. :p Well nah, I pretty much already made my mind up when I saw the product & features and the price of only $269 (or lower for the early adopters). Even if it would sound crap for Audeze standards, you're still going to get your money's worth. It was probably the fastest headphone purchase I ever did, normally I keep pondering for months trying to read all reviews/measurements etc. I can come across and ponder between headphone x and headphone y whether it'll fit my tastes best, in this case I only needed to see the product & what it included (and price below $300) and I was instantly sold as I have been looking for a good sounding bluetooth headphone that also could function as a headset for those rare cases I'll need Discord chatting. If you don't like it you can just sell it onwards later on for the same price you spent on indigogo.

The 3D feature is only a welcomed but interesting bonus!

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 6:10 AM Post #1,023 of 7,693
So I ordered copper, but everytime I see pics of the blue model I want that one. Then I see the copper again and my head starts to hurt. Curse you @Audeze! You should just send me both considering how many headphones I've bought of yours...:smile:

Apr 13, 2018 at 6:14 AM Post #1,024 of 7,693
So I ordered copper, but everytime I see pics of the blue model I want that one. Then I see the copper again and my head starts to hurt. Curse you @Audeze! You should just send me both considering how many headphones I've bought of yours...:smile:

Cancel and go for one of the 3 pack discount tiers.

Email them for the colours you want.

Will get the same discount, both colours to choose from plus a spare.

:wink:

Apr 13, 2018 at 9:05 AM Post #1,027 of 7,693
Is there any way for me to change my shipping address for the Mobius? I’m new to Indiegogo and can’t seem to find how to change it.

Should I email Audeze?
Click on the down arrow under your name, my contributions, then view order details. Bottom right under payment you can edit the shipping address.

Apr 13, 2018 at 9:08 AM Post #1,028 of 7,693
Is there any way for me to change my shipping address for the Mobius? I’m new to Indiegogo and can’t seem to find how to change it.

Have you tried changing your postal address on your indigo account?

I don't currently have a stand so I'm very interested in it.

Link to pics of the stand you're interested in?

Apr 13, 2018 at 11:33 AM Post #1,031 of 7,693
I can’t seem to find this link icon on top of the page. I’m logged in and everything and I see the twitter, Facebook, email icons but I don’t see a link icon on their page. Anyone else have this issue?

Also super excited they are doing a travel case, just hope it’s a hard case.

Apr 13, 2018 at 11:42 AM Post #1,032 of 7,693
A case.... Audeze will only give a case when they hit 1 mil? 2000% of their original goal and we get a damned case.

Sure I shouldn't complain as it's free but they really could have done miles better than just... well a case. It should come with one initially.

The stand would have been great. Extra earpads/upgraded ones would have been great. A nice braided cable would have been excellent. I don't think a case will do much as most of us will be using this with ours PCs stationed on our desks

It's just all a little comical :)

Apr 13, 2018 at 11:51 AM Post #1,034 of 7,693
A case.... Audeze will only give a case when they hit 1 mil? 2000% of their original goal and we get a damned case.

Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth. The entitlement era we live in, Jeez.

Getting the headphones at a steep discount wasn't good enough?

Apr 13, 2018 at 12:28 PM Post #1,035 of 7,693
I can’t seem to find this link icon on top of the page. I’m logged in and everything and I see the twitter, Facebook, email icons but I don’t see a link icon on their page. Anyone else have this issue?

Also super excited they are doing a travel case, just hope it’s a hard case.

Yes, but it seemed to corrected itself once I clicked around inside the page. It appears that Indiegogo needs to identify that you supported the project prior to the link icon showing up. This takes a few seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back