• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Apr 12, 2018 at 2:39 PM Post #1,007 of 7,693
@raband @nraymond Mobius is designed to be very versatile. You can use the on-board processing or you can switch-off the internal processing and off load the processing to a host PC or Mac. Mobius does realtime processing in the headphone and this offers a variety of advantages. The latency is negligible and the processing uses the Pitch/Yaw and Roll information from the internal sensors. But over USB this information will also be simultaneously available for apps/plugins etc. This will allow us to expand the functionality of Mobius for other use cases where processing can only be done at the moment on the host.

The example video below shows the head-tracking information being used by the Waves NX plugin inside Protools to playback Ambisonics audio. Mobius is supplying the Pitch/Yaw/Roll information to the Waves plugin and a mono clip is being panned using the Waves Ambisnoics plugin around initially around the head, then elevation is changed and both elevation and rotation are changed. This will be supplied with Mobius as a part of the Creator edition.

Last edited:
Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Apr 12, 2018 at 10:51 PM Post #1,013 of 7,693
They edited it back to $399 on the site. It was briefly $499 though. Either way the campaign provides a solid deal. It’s especially great when they provide a steep discount for the earliest backers :).

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 12:12 AM Post #1,014 of 7,693
Looks like they've extended the campaign until May 5th. Once they hit $1,000,000 all backers will be receiving a carrying case, which is awesome! Also, you can receive a custom headphone stand if you influence others to buy. Not exactly sure how that works though. I kind of wish the stand was being included rather then the carry case for hitting one million (I'd much rather a stand then the carry case), but I'm not going to complain!

Apr 13, 2018 at 12:13 AM Post #1,015 of 7,693
Looks like they've extended the campaign until May 5th. Once they hit $1,000,000 all backers will be receiving a carrying case, which is awesome! Also, you can receive a custom headphone stand if you influence others to buy. Not exactly sure how that works though. I kind of wish the stand was being included rather then the carry case for hitting one million (I'd much rather a stand then the carry case), but I'm not going to complain!

There are instructions on how the referral program works in the email they sent out to all backers.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 12:49 AM Post #1,017 of 7,693
There are instructions on who the referral program works in the email they sent out to all backers.

I think it's kinda crappy how they have done it considering most reputable forum sites, social media channels with the biggest outreach will ban you for using referral or affiliate links.

Surely the biggest Gaming Discord & Twitch channels where I've posted and discussed the Mobius, responses from people on Twitter and those who I've convinced out of passion to go demo at EGX Rezzed counts for something?

I guess those with a large following on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook will be getting a stand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 13, 2018 at 12:55 AM Post #1,018 of 7,693
Damn, wasn’t even aware of the referral link. I’ve already referred a lot of people but didn’t receive credit for that. (Surprised to see there are already so many referrals on the leaderboard!) I’m just happy to help make Mobius a success. A stretch goal for a carrying case is awesome news as well!

Apr 13, 2018 at 1:02 AM Post #1,019 of 7,693
Does that mean I get hundreds of stands for helping others buy? :laughing:

Jk

Apr 13, 2018 at 1:18 AM Post #1,020 of 7,693
I think it's kinda crappy how they have done it considering most reputable forum sites, social media channels with the biggest outreach will ban you for using referral or affiliate links.

Surely the biggest Gaming Discord & Twitch channels where I've posted and discussed the Mobius, responses from people on Twitter and those who I've convinced out of passion to go demo at EGX Rezzed counts for something?

I guess those with a large following on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook will be getting a stand.

I think they should do both referral links and let people name a referrer during checkout. That way you can spread the word to forums that ban referral links. Don't know if indiegogo let's them do this though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back