Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Jul 20, 2018 at 2:23 AM Post #2,733 of 7,693
tesla would have that.

Charging stations for our headphones when on a road trip?

Maybe some regen, so when we bop our heads with the music it recharges the battery too

:wink:

Jul 20, 2018 at 2:49 AM Post #2,736 of 7,693
Oops...sorry my bad!!!!! mAh.....doh!

Now it clicked. :grin:

I was just about to ask if I’ll also be able to run my home cinema from the Mobius’s amp—at 1kA @ 3.7V, so 3700W, it should’ve been plenty strong enough… :grinning:

PS: And to get serious again, the largest they’ll probably be able to fit and still keep it mobile would be around 800-1500mAh, with 1500 already being pretty optimistic. 1500mAh LiPos usually are at around 35g, anything more might weigh the cans down too much.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2018 at 3:13 AM Post #2,737 of 7,693
It's probably not quick charge. Just look at the small amount of space where there'd be room.. there's probably only one battery in there, referencing all the posts from Audeze. The battery is probably around 2000 Ah or so at the most.

Pretty sure i read 1800mah somewhere.

Edit: Or was it 800 mah? No matter. As long as we get close to 10 hours out of them.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2018 at 7:50 AM Post #2,738 of 7,693
Pretty sure i read 1800mah somewhere.
He,he,he........... So i have to ask , Why are so many of you 'Obsessing' about the correct battery size to use with the Mobius ? Do you think that Audeze will somehow forget to include this information whan you receive your headphones!

"Hmmm, . . We better go out and buy the correct size battery for these headphones (better make that a several month supply of them) so we're prepared for a massive short supply of these batteries. The shortage could last for decades !!!" Come on guys, take a step back from your Coffee cup, take a breathe, relax & stop worrying about what could "potentially" be a problem. Meditate to the Mantra "Things will be Just Fine" (You didn't have to take out a 2nd Mortgage or skip paying your Utilities Bills did you ?; Perspective , guys !)

& with that ,as Gordon Lightfoot sang many years ago " I'm on my second cup of Coffee & I still can't face the day, I'm dreamin' bout the Lady who got lost along the way.......etc" (G.L. wrote a lot of relevant retrospective songs way back when)

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2018 at 8:03 AM Post #2,739 of 7,693
He,he,he........... So i have to ask , Why are so many of you 'Obsessing' about the correct battery size to use with the Mobius ? Do you think that Audeze will somehow forget to include this information whan you receive your headphones!

"Hmmm, . . We better go out and buy the correct size battery for these headphones (better make that a several month supply of them) so we're prepared for a massive short supply of these batteries. The shortage could last for decades !!!" Come on guys, take a step back from your Coffee cup, take a breathe, relax & stop worrying about what could "potentially" be a problem. Meditate to the Mantra "Things will be Just Fine" (You didn't have to take out a 2nd Mortgage or skip paying your Utilities Bills did you ?; Perspective , guys !)

& with that ,as Gordon Lightfoot sang many years ago " I'm on my second cup of Coffee & I still can't face the day, I'm dreamin' bout the Lady who got lost along the way.......etc" (G.L. wrote a lot of relevant retrospective songs way back when)
Umm... No. The battery isn't even user replaceable. We're talking about long trips and portable batteries, because the headphones are active only.

Jul 20, 2018 at 1:03 PM Post #2,743 of 7,693
Have we gotten a confirmation we can charge with USB-C and listen through bluetooth or another method at the same time?

They said we could even listen from two sources at the same time. Blutooth over Android and USB over PC for example.
Right at the bottom
zmlx9zowyodjsybkygmi.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2018 at 1:18 PM Post #2,744 of 7,693

Who's worrying about the battery? I see people speculating, but no worry. Maybe you should take a step back and not project something onto other peoples' posts? :wink:

Jul 20, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #2,745 of 7,693
I like their example of having game audio from the PC over USB and discord from mobile over BT, yeah that's not extremely stupid. But It's a nice feature with a convoluted example. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back